90: Jiang Hong and Su Cheng Extra

The first time Jiang Hong met Su Cheng was when he was six years old. At that time, he was brought out from home because the old man Qingran recognized his talent in cultivation.

In fact, Jiang Hong is not willing to follow others to practice, he feels bitter and tired, how can he be happy at home as a young master, living a happy life every day when he puts on clothes, stretches out his hands to eat, and opens his mouth.

So on the way back to the sect with the old man Qingran, Jiang Hong cried and cried all the way, arguing for the fish soup made by his mother, and arguing for buying this and that.

When he stumbled to Qingquan Mountain, Xiao Jianghong was even more reluctant to go up the mountain anyway, thinking that once he went up the mountain, he might never come down again.

He...he will marry a wife in the future!

Xiao Jianghong's biggest goal in life is to marry a capable and beautiful daughter-in-law, and then he will continue to lie down and be his rich young master, letting his wife handle everything and pinch his waist and legs for him. At a young age, he thinks beautifully.

Seeing the child in his arms struggling like a piglet, the old man Qingran couldn't force him anymore, so he had to persuade him that he could really go down the mountain in the future, and that the Qingquan Sect could also marry a wife, and now it was just for cultivation, not for letting He is a monk.

After persuading him for a while, Xiao Jianghong stood still, firmly believing that the old man Qingran belonged to the donkey.

The old man Qingran had no choice but to call Jiang Hong's peers to come down and persuade him.

With this call, Su Cheng was called down. Su Cheng is seven or eight years old at the moment. The first time Jiang Hong saw Su Cheng, his young boy's heart burst into love.

What kind of wife do you go down to find!

Isn't there a ready-made one on this mountain!

Thinking so, Xiao Jianghong sucked hard the two tubes of snot that had been hanging in the middle of the crowd after crying just now, and stretched out his hand towards Su Cheng with a shy smile, not daring to look directly at his future wife: "I, my name is Jiang Hong. Rich, what's your name?"

At a very young age, Jiang Hong knew that the first sentence he met showed his strengths.

Su Cheng didn't reach out his hand, probably because he disliked this dirty kid a little bit, "My name is Su Cheng, and I'm your senior brother."

"Brother?" Jiang Hong's little head was filled with the scriptures he listened to with the maids and sisters, and now he silently identified Su Cheng as a woman disguised as a man. After all, Su Cheng is so good-looking, he must be a girl!

Jiang Hong quickly followed suit, sticking to Su Cheng one by one.

He refused to go up the mountain just now, and now he doesn't need to be persuaded, and he also firmly refused Su Cheng's offer of help, insisting on holding the small bag by himself.

As it was said in the scriptures, boys with strong Kong Wu can get more favors!

He, Jiang Hong, was six years old, and he could carry his own luggage. It's not too much to praise Kong Wu for his strength!

Thinking of this, Jiang Hong just snatched his bag from the old man Qingran, when he was pushed forward and fell into the mud.

Xiao Jianghong, who failed to fill the cup, lay on the ground, looked at the old man Qingran who was laughing happily, and at Su Cheng who put his hand to his lips, and cried like a dog with a wow.