21: Little Evil Spirit Handmade

Looking at the little evil spirit's little round hand that was trying to lift up, as if it wanted to touch him, pulling him down from the tower, under the sun, a faint smile appeared on his evil and handsome face.

But he said, "You guys play."

After bidding farewell to the little evil spirit and returning to the haunted building last night, Ning Chong lost control again. This time the loss of control was worse than every time before. After he suppressed the thing in his heart, he lost his strength and fell into a coma for a full two hours. After waking up, he could still feel that thing was still about to move.

He was afraid that if he relaxed for a moment, that thing would come out again.

If he loses control in front of You Xiaoye and Ning Xiaoxue... he doesn't even dare to think about what kind of result it will lead to.

The little evil spirit is so weak and soft that even humans can rub him into a round shape, let alone an out-of-control self.

This price was unbearable for Ning Chong who finally had a little comfort.

Ning Chong didn't want to lose this soft and weak comfort before he died when the next Shouxin that the old man said was coming.

You Xiaoye, who was rejected by the big evil spirit, was a little frustrated. He lowered his little head, and the little round hands that were waving excitedly dropped down quickly, hanging on the sides of the translucent white spirit body. His whole spirit floated low and very close to the ground, like a half-deflated balloon.

Ning Chong rarely saw such a downcast little evil spirit, he really wanted to touch the soft little evil spirit, but he couldn't.

You Xiaoye was depressed for a while, and was urged by Ning Xiaoxue to continue the game. Ning Xiaoxue was heartless, happily waving her black tail and waving her pink pads to catch butterflies.

The little evil spirit was flustered, slowly floating in the air, and occasionally when a butterfly approached, he would gently scoop it up with his small round hands. Naturally, it was impossible to catch the nimble little butterfly.

You Xiaoye was exhausted after playing with Ning Xiaoxue for a while, and collapsed limply on the ground, looking like I'm a useless spirit now.

After laying flat on his own for a while, You Xiaoye changed his lying position and put his two small round hands under his head.

The eyes are green trees, white clouds and blue sky beyond the black blanket, and the autumn wind blows gently.

Ning Xiaoxue, who can entertain herself as a cat, had a good time bouncing around for a long time before realizing that You Xiaoye was lying flat, and couldn't help stretching out her claws to push You Xiaoye's belly: "Come on and continue the competition."

You Xiaoye said decisively, "I admit defeat."

Ning Xiaoxue: "..."

You Xiaoye encouraged Xiao Heimiao: "Why don't you lie down for a while? It's very comfortable to lie down and look at the sky. It feels like a picnic."

"Picnic? What do you mean?" The overly curious little black cat tilted his head, unaware that his focus had been skewed.

In fact, You Xiaoye has never had a picnic, but only saw pictures of picnics on the software. On the grass, there are all kinds of colorful food on the picnic cloth with beautiful patterns. In the distance, there are blue sky and white clouds. In front of you are friends or family.

You Xiaoye envied such beauty.

When he was in elementary school, his school organized a picnic. He ran home excitedly and explained it to his mother, but his mother said that he was not free to get a haircut on Saturday. Later, when his brother's school organized a picnic, his mother refused to say anything and went to his brother's picnic with his father. He even rented an expensive camera and took many photos of the picnic.