65: The Lost Truth

Most of the buildings in Tianshimen are old buildings, with carved beams and painted buildings, cornices and white walls, with a strong sense of history, and people will feel a sense of time and space disorder when they are in it.

Most of the people walking among these ancient buildings were wearing dark blue Taoist robes, with their long hair tied up, all of them were full of vigor and energy, without any signs of lethargy.

The little evil spirit followed behind Shen Zhu'an and Shen Qing, Doudouyan couldn't help looking up and down, and was surprised by everything he saw. You Xiaoye, who had always been an ordinary person when he was alive, didn't know that there was such a hidden world in this world. The sect teaches the art of subjugating demons and eliminating demons. Now that I am here, I can't help but want to see more.

Shen Ju'an didn't urge him, and slowed down his pace so that he could enjoy watching. At the same time, he also introduced to him what each building is and what its function is.

The front mountain of Tianshimen is mostly a place for disciples to learn and enlighten, while the back mountain is a living place, such as dining hall and accommodation.

A group of people walked forward slowly, and came to a large and magnificent hall compared with other buildings. In front of the main hall, there are a pair of lifelike portraits painted with gold paint. The old man has white hair and a long beard. He looks quite majestic, but kind.

The shape of this building is very similar to an ancient palace. You Xiaoye was guessing whether there were some god statues inside, when Shen Zhuan said softly: "Xing Xing, this is the Patriarch Palace, and the one inside is our Tianshimen's statue." Patriarch, let's go in and offer incense to Patriarch."

You Xiaoye doesn't know what rituals are needed to offer incense to the patriarch. In the past, Li Cuiyu never took him with him when he went to the temple to pay homage: "Dad, do I need to pay attention to anything?"

"There's nothing special to pay attention to, just don't steal the offerings on the table." Seeing You Xiaoye's nervousness, Shen Zhu'an deliberately teased him.

You Xiaoye: "..."

I borrowed a fire from an iron stand full of red candles, and lit three fresh incense sticks. The little evil spirit was not as tall as the incense sticks, but imitating Shen Zhu'an's appearance of offering incense, the three times the little evil spirit kowtowed and bowed down were considered standard. .

After praying three times, You Xiaoye dared to raise his head and sneak a glance at the patriarch in the main hall. The portrait of the patriarch is not much different from the portrait painted on the door. If I have to say, one is flat and the other is three-dimensional.

The patriarch had kind eyebrows and kind eyes, but at the same time he was majestic, with a mahogany sword resting on his crossed legs, and gently stroking the sword with one hand, his expression was compassionate and majestic.

You Xiaoye looked at the statue of the patriarch, which was several meters in size, and suddenly felt his head sink, as if a shot put was stuffed into his head, so heavy that he could hardly lift his head.

In my mind, memory fragments flashed by. In that picture, there is also such a statue of the patriarch, but the statue at that time looked much taller than now... Or, at that time, he was not like he is now Floating, the angle of view is much shorter, probably about the height of a three-year-old child.

Could it be that what flashed by just now was his childhood memory?

You Xiaoye resisted the pain that seemed to burst from his head, thinking about this question.