22: Go upstream

This time the pain was more severe than any previous one, and it took almost an instant for Ning Chong to feel powerless. He clasped the window frame tightly with his fingertips, and his knuckles were so hard that they turned white before he managed to hold himself up from falling directly.

He knew that he was about to lose control, his eyes touched the grass, he didn't know the danger, and he was still having a picnic, Ning Chong didn't hesitate at all, and yelled: "Xiaoxue, take him away!"

After Ning Chong said this, without waiting for Ning Xiaoxue to react, he forced his fingertips to make a formula, and the black formation with complicated patterns fell on the window, sealing the window tightly.

After confirming that no one could break into the room, Ning Chong slid along the wall and fell to the ground, closing his eyes and concentrating on fighting with the black air in the mouth again.

But this time, the black air was particularly fierce, and it filled the room in a short time. The chaotic air raged and destroyed the room, turning everything into powder.

Ning Xiaoxue was stunned for a moment, and immediately picked up the little evil spirit who had not had time to restrain the smile on his face, "Run, Ning Chong is out of control!"

At the same time, the sky, which was still blue and white, was suddenly covered by dark clouds, and the sky was dark and heavy. After a moment of brewing, heavy rain poured down. Ning Xiaoxue and You Xiaoye who were fleeing were caught off guard and drenched.

At the same time, the black carpet that originally covered the open space flickered a few times because of Ning Chong's loss of control, and disappeared into the air after a while.

The heavy rain wet the beautiful buff cloth in the clearing, making everything muddy.

Chocolate and oranges were stained with mud, and the exuberant blue flame was shrunk into a small spark by the cold raindrops, fleeing in a hurry in the heavy rain, the beauty of the picnic just now was almost fleeting, like a crystal bubble about to jump out of the water.

At the same time, in the dark and gloomy rain, Ning Xiaoxue dragged You Xiaoye through various trees in the forest to avoid the cold heavy rain. Even when passing by the tree hole, she didn't have any intention of stopping, and continued to run forward.

The heavy rain hit his head and face, making You Xiaoye, who was pulled by Ning Xiaoxue, unable to open his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes, glaring rainwater slid down You Xiaoye's smooth head and dripped into his eyes and mouth.

You Xiaoye asked loudly in the noisy rain with eyes closed: "What's wrong, sir? Why did you let us run?"

The little evil spirit was still in a daze.

Ning Xiaoxue suppressed the urge to cry, and continued to run forward, while replying: "He lost control and was afraid of accidentally hurting us... If he can't control it, he will die, and another thing will crawl out of his body. It's not something you and I can deal with, so we must be able to run as far as we can."

Ning Xiaoxue explained to You Xiaoye as briefly as possible, then stopped talking and concentrated on running.

Soon, Ning Xiaoxue felt that the little round hand that he was holding was slowly slipping away from him, he was startled, and turned around to question You Xiaoye: "What are you doing?!"

Lightning fell at this moment, illuminating Ning Xiaoxue's green cat pupils, and he was shocked to see that You Xiaoye was drifting towards Ning Chong's house.

He had a little luck in his heart, "You, you went the wrong way, this is the direction to escape!"

Then I heard You Xiaoye's clear voice: "I didn't go wrong, I want to go back and find Mr., I remember you said that if Mr. swallows evil spirits, you can live for a while longer."