62: The Little Evil Spirit Goes to School

Before my colleague Shishi could finish his sentence, he saw a cloud of black mist with great power coming towards Zhengguang College rapidly.

"Damn, you won't really be guessed." The colleague lion cursed, and wanted to run away at the moment, but he was a stone lion, even though he had activated his intelligence to speak and make expressions, let him get away from the stepping stone under his feet But Shidun couldn't do it no matter what.

Therefore, it watched the evil spirit engulfed in the black mist approaching but had no choice but to worry.

The other stone lion also showed panic: "Damn it, I just said it casually, how could it come true! Ahhhhhh!"

Immediately, the expression of the stone lion version of the famous painting "The Scream" was revealed.

In the terrified eyes of the two stone lions, the black mist had already arrived in front of them.

The stone lion took a closer look, and found that in the black mist was an extremely handsome long-haired man in a black robe. In the black mist, the identity of the evil spirit is clearly revealed.

Furthermore... In addition, he was holding an evil spirit and a black cat in each of his hands, as if he was killing a spirit demon and killing his mouth, it was really terrifying.

The stone lion died immediately: "I, I, I, I feel my legs are weak."

Another one: "It's a good thing I don't know how to go to the toilet, otherwise I must have peed qaq by now!"

Ning Chong ignored the two chattering stone lions, and only looked up at Zhengguang College behind the stone lions. Across the school gate, he could see the many teaching buildings and wide roads inside the college, which looked extraordinarily formal and full of college atmosphere.

Ning Chong was quite satisfied with the appearance of the school where Little Evil Spirit and Little Black Miao were about to attend, and then he let go of his fingertips, and put Little Evil Spirit and Little Black Miao down.

You Xiaoye fell a few centimeters and then floated and hovered in mid-air, while Ning Xiaoxue landed on all fours with light movements. Both of them looked very energetic and...alive.

Seeing that both the evil spirit and the black cat were alive, the two stone lions closed their mouths at the same time. Although the panic on their faces still remained, they had calmed down a little, and they still looked at Ning Chong vigilantly.

You Xiaoye saw a talking stone lion for the first time, and it was very novel. Seeing that the two lions were afraid of being like this, she quickly helped to explain: "Don't be afraid, Mr. He is very good and won't hurt you."

Hearing the little evil spirit's sincere tone, the two stone lions... became even more frightened.

After all, the lines spoken by this evil spirit are often spoken by the villains of TV dramas too!

They are not the kind of ignorant stone lions, they have also watched a lot of TV series, okay?

Just as the two stone lions were trembling, a taxi stopped on the side of the desolate road, followed by Shen's father and daughter getting out of the taxi one after the other.

Taxi drivers are mere mortals, and they cannot see Zhengguang College, which has been banned, and naturally they cannot see the huge plaque with the name of the college on the school gate, which contains spiritual power.

He murmured in his heart that this father and daughter were really strange, what to do in this remote place, while collecting the money, he quickly stepped on the accelerator and drove away.