68: Mr. Lives With Me

The afternoon sunlight falls through the window of the room, so it doesn't directly enter the room and burn the little evil spirit.

The little evil spirit rubbed his face with his little round hands, dawdled on the soft bed for a few seconds, then slowly got up, floated into the toilet to wash his face.

After washing his face, the little evil spirit became more energetic. He immediately opened the door and floated out, subconsciously looking for the figure of the big evil spirit.

You Xiaoye was holding a small black umbrella, and as soon as she floated into the courtyard, she saw the door of her sister's room diagonally opposite, and there was a faint voice coming from her. A female voice was very strange, but with an indescribable Get familiar with the taste.

You Xiaoye was stunned for a few seconds, always thinking where he should have heard this voice, but couldn't remember for a while. The little evil spirit was really curious, so the hem of his skirt swung quickly, and he headed towards Shen Qing's room.

Just when the little evil spirit was floating a few meters away from the door, under the huge ginkgo tree whose leaves had fallen, he saw the back of the owner of the voice, a well-proportioned man in a long skirt. The woman in a windbreaker has long hair as thick as seaweed hanging down her back, and her skull is extremely full, which is very photogenic.

He was instantly blessed, no wonder he felt that voice was indescribably familiar... Isn't this the original voice that Lu Qianrou often used in movies?

As for this figure, You Xiaoye was even more familiar, after all, he had only watched Lu Qianrou's movie a few days ago, and the last figure of Lu Qianrou in it was still fresh in his memory, and he cried until his heart broke.

With guesses in his mind, the little evil spirit was so nervous that he could barely speak, his heart was beating like popping candy in his chest, he tentatively opened his mouth, but instead of calling mom directly, he called dad.

Just as he thought, the four people sitting in the room looked in his direction at the same time.

The same is true of the long-haired woman sitting on the outermost side.

The movement of the woman turning around was as slow as a replay, You Xiaoye opened her peasy eyes, staring at the woman nervously and expectantly.

The moment you saw the woman's beautiful face, You Xiaoye's guess was confirmed.

It's really Lu Qianrou, it's his mother!

Mom is back! He has a mother!

The fantasy of being overwhelmed in childhood has become a reality at this moment. He used to think that it would be great if he had a gentle mother like Lu Qianrou, but now Lu Qianrou really became his mother.

Lu Qianrou is his mother!

A bright smile bloomed on You Xiaoye's face, and she quickly floated in the direction of her mother. At the same time, Lu Qianrou also realized that the cute and lovely spirit in front of her was her own star. She was so excited that she immediately turned around and stood up, facing towards the mother. Flying in the direction of the little evil spirit.

Lu Qianrou ran fast in high heels, like an athlete sprinting a hundred meters, and You Xiaoye over there was also speeding up, but he was wearing a small black umbrella, and his speed was somewhat slowed down, so the mother and son who had been away from each other for fifteen years They hugged each other under the ginkgo tree.

The two hugged each other tightly, Lu Qianrou stroked his son's smooth spirit body with his palm, hot tears slid down like strings of beads, and fell on the little evil spirit.