32: Tsundere and Evil

It is reasonable for Ning Xiaoxue to be calm about this. After all, some cats and cats can achieve great harmony in life on the street. Although Ning Xiaoxue has no experience, she has seen many cats since she was a child.

You Xiaoye, who grew up in the human world, was not as open as he was. Hearing this, he showed a dull expression: "..."

Unexpectedly, Ning Xiaoxue looked at the little one, and her mind was filled with so many strange knowledge points, it was really shocking.

Seeing You Xiaoye was sluggish, Ning Xiaoxue felt a sense of pride that she had finally surpassed You Xiaoye in terms of knowledge. She hurried to strike while the iron was hot, and wanted to instill more content that Jinjiang could not broadcast to the little evil spirit. The little evil spirit was so frightened that she hurriedly used her small round hand to strangle the little black cat around the neck to stop him from talking nonsense.

"I don't want to hear it, let's go to class!" The little evil spirit said in a panic.

And, why is there such a strange thing as a little yellow book in the library that all practitioners yearn for? Is this setting reasonable?

But Ning Xiaoxue finally had a chance to show off in front of You Xiaoye, so he would not let it go. He struggled very hard to expose the cat's mouth from the prison of the little evil spirit, and kept talking for a while: "This book is actually quite gentle, and there is another one called... 嘤嘤咕!"

The little black cat was ruthlessly covered again.

After repeating this several times, Ning Xiaoxue finally calmed down and gave up pouring out the strange knowledge in her mind to You Xiaoye. You Xiaoye also heaved a sigh of relief and asked her doubts.

Seeing that the little evil spirit took the initiative to ask him for advice, the little Heimiao's vanity was greatly satisfied, and he said immediately: "They are only here to practice and not to become monks, and monks can also return to lay life, so it is normal for practitioners to read this kind of book... Some of them are afraid that the books will be found by their fellow disciples and die, so they hide the books in the library."

You Xiaoye suddenly realized and nodded, and then showed a confused look: "...Wait, why do you understand so much as a cat!"

"During that time, I often followed the disciples who came to Zangshuge to read these books... After all, you can find other books of this kind if you follow them." Ning Xiaoxue wagged her tail, showing a haughty expression that I'm so smart and why don't you praise me.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Suddenly, I felt a little sympathetic to those disciples who collected books. I thought I didn't die, but in fact...everything they did was seen by a cat demon, and many years later, this cat demon shared their death experience.

Put yourself in, it's almost to the point of crawling out of the grave and strangling Ning Xiaoxue to death.

Speaking of which, at that time, Da Xie Chong said that he had read all the books in Zangshu Pavilion, except for some "not serious", referring to these indescribable picture albums.

The little evil spirit couldn't help imagining the big evil spirit's reaction when he opened a book with a cold face, and then realized that it was that kind of scene. The expression on the big evil spirit must have been very funny.

You Xiaoye couldn't hold back, showing a suppressed smile.

Ning Xiaoxue was surprised: "What are you laughing at?"

The little evil spirit quickly suppressed his smile, "I just suddenly thought of something funny."

Then he hurriedly added: "Okay, don't talk about this anymore, go to class."