63: We Hit Evil

When Shen Zhu'an asked this sentence, he felt his heart was trembling.

Fifteen years later, he can finally take the star he was looking for back home, and return to the long-lost Tianshimen.

Shen Qing was also excited, his beautiful face was full of anticipation for You Xiaoye's answer, his almond eyes were fixed on You Xiaoye, waiting for his answer.

Shen Zhu'an and Shen Qing looked at You Xiaoye at the same time, the two somewhat similar faces carried the same expectation.

You Xiaoye really wanted to go to Tianshimen, he wanted to see the room his father arranged for him, see every plant and tree in Tianshimen, and see what kind of life he should have lived in the past fifteen years. What kind of environment did you grow up in.

More importantly, there are traces and pasts of parents, sisters, and grandpa in Tianshimen. Not only do they want to know more about You Xiaoye, but You Xiaoye also wants to know about his family and everything about them.

I will make up for all the information that I have not obtained and lost in the past fifteen years.

The little evil spirit nodded vigorously: "Okay, I wanted to go back and have a look!"

As he said, he turned around in a circle, looked at Ning Chong and Ning Xiaoxue behind him: "Mr. and Xiaoxue also go together? Just treat it as visiting...my house."

When the word "my family" was mentioned, You Xiaoye felt that he really had a family. He was no longer like in the foster parents' house. Use it as a wealth-generating tool in your home, not your family.

Now...he has his own home, his own family, and he is accompanied by the seemingly indifferent but gentle big evil and the not-so-intelligent but soft-haired little black cat.

In just one month after his death, he had everything he wanted while alive.

The little evil spirit looked at Ning Chong's eyes filled with "Hurry up and promise me", Ning Chong naturally couldn't refuse, he also wanted to see the environment in the Tianshimen, and see how other people treat the little evil spiritual attitude.

After all, after his death, the little evil spirit will always return to the Heavenly Master's Gate.

He wanted to properly arrange everything behind him, related to the little evil spirit.

He wanted to see the little evil spirit be safe and happy, free from worries.

Ning Chong lowered his eyes and nodded slightly: "Okay."

And Ning Xiaoxue on the side hasn't figured out the current situation at the moment, she is very strange and quite aggressive: "Why are we going to the sect of the stinky celestial master? They even spread rumors that I harassed the little female cat before. The relationship between me and the celestial master Hatred will never be shared!"

The little black cat meowed fiercely, showing its sharp cat teeth.

Ning Xiaoxue still felt that it was not enjoyable enough, she wanted to invite You Xiaoye to spray the celestial master with her, so she looked at You Xiaoye with an incitement in her tone: "Did you forget that those celestial masters said you were a plastic bag? No Will it or will it not, you can bear this? Even if these two celestial masters help us to go to school this time, these enmities cannot be forgotten!"

Everyone hadn't thought about that before, but they heard what Ning Xiaoxue said. Can't help but look at You Xiaoye, and think about plastic bags...

Hey, don't tell me, it's a bit like it!