19: Warm House Guests

Through the dense green trees, Ning Chong followed the little evil spirit to the thorn bush.

Then he frowned slightly: "Why did you stop?"

You Xiaoye pointed to the thornbush, "The tree hole is behind the thornbush, wait for me, I will pull the thornbush away and you can see it clearly."

There are dense thorns all over the thorn bushes, usually just touching them would feel unbearable pain, but You Xiaoye did what he said, and really went to pull those thorny thorns after putting two green leaves on the translucent white hands.

"No need, I'll come." Ning Chong sped up his speech and stopped the little evil spirit.

Ning Chong let out a little black air, and the thorns that were tightly entangled with each other untied themselves as if they had gained wisdom, and obediently leaned aside, revealing the covered tree hole.

The semicircular tree hole is covered with a semicircular gate of dead leaves. The gate is entwined with extremely tough grass, and all the tips of the leaves are placed in one direction. It is a work that patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder will find comfortable and beautiful.

Subconsciously in Ning Chong's mind, the image of the little evil spirit sitting on the ground, Doudou's eyes full of concentration, weaving with dead leaves emerged.

Seeing Ning Chong staring at the withered leaf door he made, You Xiaoye rubbed Xiaoyuan's hands shyly: "Xiaoxue and I made this door together for several hours."

As the little evil spirit spoke, it floated to the dead leaf door, opened the door and leaned against the tree trunk, revealing the whole tree hole. There was nothing in the tree hole. You Xiaoye carefully put the small pillow, small candle and little black umbrella into the tree hole, and smiled with a small black mouth: "Okay, the moving is over!"

"Congratulations."

"Thank you sir!" You Xiaoye loudly thanked the first guest who came to Nuan's house, and really wanted to find something to entertain the guest.

But the tree hole was empty, and his soul was jingling with poverty, You Xiaoye thought for a moment, and his eyes fell on the orange tree with small yellow-green fruits not far away.

This orange tree is wild, no one takes care of it and fertilizes it, the fruit grows very small, only half the size of ordinary oranges, and the peel is not very good-looking, it is not as yellow and beautiful as the oranges sold in the market, more half-green and half-yellow.

You Xiaoye thought that entertaining guests is of course using the best things, so she quietly floated to the orange tree to choose a few oranges with the most eye-catching colors and the most delicious looks, and held them in front of Ning Chong brightly: "Sir, eat oranges."

Seeing the little evil spirit holding three oranges floating in front of him with difficulty in his small round hands, Ning Chong couldn't say no to it, so he took them over with his spiritual power, let the brightly colored oranges float by his side, and then chose one of them to make it "bruised".

The inside of the orange is orange-yellow and crystal clear, and the white network is wrapped around the orange petals, which is very attractive.

Under the expectant gaze of the little evil spirit, Ning Chong directed the orange petals to fall into his mouth.

The moment the orange petal passed through the black mist around Ning Chong, it turned into a handful of dry and browned ashes. While the rest of the people couldn't see his actions clearly, Ning Chong crushed it completely, and his lips and teeth made a chewing gesture. Facing You Xiaoye's blinking eyes, Ning Chong's expression was normal, and his tone was light: "Not bad."