54: Contacting my sister

Lu Yuxiang's mood was not as relaxed as these two, she was half startled and half helpless, as someone who had experienced it, Lu Yuxiang could naturally see what the emotions flowing between You Xiaoye and Ning Chong were.

Maybe the two of them didn't realize it now, but in fact, it was very obvious to an outsider like Lu Yuxiang.

Ning Chong is powerful, and obviously occupies a dominant position in this relationship. Lu Yuxiang is afraid that one day, the two of them will really understand what they want, be together...and then separate for various reasons.

Lu Yuxiang kissed his grandmother's eyes, no matter how he looked at it, he felt that his own You Xiaoye would be the more difficult and sad one to get out of at that time.

You Xiaoye is the little grandson she lost and found again, who has suffered a lot. She always has to plan more for him and think more.

What's more, Ning Chong has such an identity. With his strength, no one among practitioners can surpass him. If it really comes time to break up, You Xiaoye has been wronged by him and Lu Yuxiang can't support him.

Thinking of this, Lu Yuxiang's mind raced quickly.

Speaking of it, it's not that there are no people who can check and balance Ning Chong... Doesn't the master ancestor of the Tianshimen have the ability to reach the sky?

In terms of seniority, that teacher ancestor is her in-laws, that is, the little evil spirit's grandfather.

Thinking of this level, Lu Yuxiang's worries eased a little. Seeing that the two people over there were unaware that they were self-taught, Lu Yuxiang sighed with some headaches, and dialed one of his many apprentices. Apprentice Cao's phone number: "Is it Zong Hao? I'm Master. Do you have contact with the people from Tianshimen?"

Not knowing what was said on the other side of the phone, Lu Yuxiang hung up the phone in frustration, ready to make the next call.

But found that You Xiaoye and Ning Chong had stopped looking at each other at some point, and looked at her at the same time.

You Xiaoye's cheeks were still a little hot. The shy little evil spirit felt a little embarrassed by admitting in front of his grandmother that he didn't want to leave the big evil spirit. Temperature, and then said: "Grandma, are you looking for someone from the Tianshimen?"

Lu Yuxiang didn't expect that You Xiaoye knew about the Tianshimen, and after thinking about it, You Xiaoye lived with Ning Chong, the evil spirit, for a period of time. I want to contact him to meet you."

"God, people from the Heavenly Master Sect?" You Xiaoye was a little surprised, he didn't expect this to happen by such a coincidence.

Some time ago, he just met a pair of Tianshimen father and daughter who lost their child's brother. So his father is also from Tianshimen?

How can the people of their Tianshimen throw away their children? The awareness of prevention needs to be improved.

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking this way, a thought rose from his heart, hanging over his heart like the moon, making him unable to ignore the existence of that thought.

Will there be two families who have lost their children in a Tianshi gate?

In this case, the probability of losing a child is too high... If only one family loses a child, then isn't she the Shen Xing that Shen Zhu'an and Shen Qing have been looking for?

He still remembers Shen Zhu'an and Shen Qingzai's sadness and despair when they thought Shen Xing had died... Such overwhelming and strong emotions made it hard for him to forget.