59: Proof of a Clear Mind

From the astonished expressions of other people present, You Xiaoye guessed that this clear heart was probably something rare and precious.

Although I don't know what it is, it should be related to the heart... You Xiaoye looked at Ning Chong subconsciously, and the handsome face was filled with the words I'm so worried, Mr., and then said softly: "Sir... prove it with a clear heart. Did it hurt you?"

Ning Chong knew that the little evil spirit was worried about him, a thin smile appeared on the corner of his lips, he shook his head slowly, and his voice was a little softer: "It's just a proof, it won't cause any harm."

The big evil spirit answered decisively, with a relaxed expression on his face, the little evil spirit heaved a sigh of relief when he saw this, his brows and eyes that were tightly frowned just now stretched out, his almond eyes were slightly bent, and he stared at Ning Chong without blinking. .

Seeing that there was no one else present between his son and Xie Chong, Shen Zhu'an, who had obviously been getting along for a long time like this, felt uneasy, subconsciously alert, always felt that this way of getting along was indescribably weird.

Shen Qingyu was slow in emotional matters, now he just stared at Ning Chong, waiting for him to show his clear heart.

Lu Yuxiang was a little speechless: "..."

Her little grandson is really good, she doesn't know how to restrain herself in front of these old guys, if Shen Zhu'an sees the clue, I'm afraid there will be another bloodbath.

Lu Tai heard his wife talk about the incident between his little grandson and Xie Chong in private, so he is still calm at the moment.

You Xiaoye didn't know that her small action caused the elders in the family to mutter incessantly. The back that was straight because of worrying about Ning Chong just now slowly relaxed, and leaned back on the back of the sofa.

"That's good, that's good." The little evil spirit repeated a sentence twice, which showed how much he cared about the big evil spirit.

Ning Chong smiled at him very shallowly, as if he was using his smile to comfort You Xiaoye's uneasiness.

Receiving the big evil smile, You Xiaoye really relaxed a little bit, and pressed against the back of the sofa with more strength, pressing the sofa down slightly.

And this small interaction, in the eyes of the family members who paid special attention to You Xiaoye, set off another small hurricane.

...

From Ning Chong's pale fingertips, a small blue flame appeared. This flame is common in You Xiaoye, and he also used it to make hot pots, so he was very familiar.

You Xiaoye didn't know what Da Xie Chong was doing with the flames at this time, but he sat obediently and watched Da Xie Chong's next move.

While You Xiaoye was calmly waiting for the follow-up action of the great evil spirit, the rest of the people showed expressions of astonishment that could not be more astonishing. What jumped on Chong's fingertips was not a ball of flames, but something frightening.

You Xiaoye didn't understand why the family members had such expressions, and asked strangely, "What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong with this fire?"

Not only did he use it to make hot pots, but he also used it to bake chocolate, and he didn't get poisoned after eating it.

Before the other people who were in astonishment could speak, they were happy to answer the little evil spirit's question. Ning Chong, who asked him to learn more, answered by himself: "This fire is called Samadhi, and it can illuminate the ventricle. This is just one of the functions of the samadhi fire, the samadhi fire is the nemesis of evil spirits in the world, if any evil spirits are ignited by it, the samadhi fire will not stop until it burns until the soul is completely extinguished."