Epilogue

"PJ, Gradient, don't run you little gremlins- Aaand, there goes my effort."

From the ground, Paperjam is currently splattered on it and a giggling Gradient helped him up before continuing their running again. Ink was just having bursts of worry whenever they almost knocked off one of Dream's many vases. He kind of regretted getting Dream to babysit with how wild the kids were.

"They haven't broken anything if you're wondering. They're just very energetic, you know? That's good for kids," Dream waved off.

"If I knew one kid will be chaotic, I would have put a large age gap with them," Ink said jokingly.

"Impossible with how love sick you are of Error," Dream teased and glanced down on the golden ring on Ink's finger. A reminder of such a beautiful day under the stars of Outertale and wed not by any priest but by the Goddess of Life and God of Death themselves. He was broken out of his recalling with Ink's laugh and then the Guardian of Positivity remembered something. "Oh! Night will be holding a dinner party tomorrow night, make sure to bring the kids, okay?"

With the mention of Nightmare the two kids immediately froze from their wrestling. Ink comically rubbed his chin as if in deep thought. "I don't know, maybe the kids should stay in the Anti-Void..."

"What? Noooo!"
"We'll be good, we promise!"

"Really?" Ink asked with a grin.

"REALLY!" The two children said in unison.

"Then go pester your Father for me and tell him about the dinner."

"Okay, Dad!" The two left the house enthusiastically to go bound to their other parent who was currently lounging on the garden's grassy ground.

From the window of the kitchen, Ink could see how Gradient propped his hands to catch Paperjam's jump. The smaller skeleton artfully jumped in the most dramatic way and landed on Error's sleeping form causing the glitch to jolt. Ink snickered at the reaction and how the kids quickly ran away from the blue strings trying to ensnare them.

"Hard to think they're the same kids around Nightmare..."

"It was bizarre to think that they're more scared of that Calamari than us."

"I think Brother just has that in him. Dealing with man-children and all. Besides, the Gang loves PJ and Gradient, they're going to be occupied for a long while."

Ink looked at his friend and could tell the absolute brighter way he smiles at him. Back then, Dream always had this look of being tired and trying to hide it but now, he seemed to be doing good.

"How are things between you two?"

Dream gave a smile full of joy. "Very good, he's more willing to hang out with me... I could even visit the castle without getting thrown out. While I... I still have times where I can't help but relate the past... But I'm trying to avoid that! I know that things change and all but all I ever knew about Night was when we were younger... I just hope I get to know him more this time."

Ink returned the smile. "Good for you..."

"Well, if you didn't call for that truce and worked hard to come to a compromise, then we wouldn't be here. It was all thanks to you and Error."