Chapter 15 - First General is Who?

"You didn't have to do that."

That was the first thing Error heard from Ink as he stepped inside the room. The first thing he saw was Ink sitting on the bed, arms crossed with a glare.

"I can't help it."

"Yes, you can. We could have just leave after you got me. You don't need to do that." Ink almost whispered.

He took a seat beside Ink who scooted away. "I don't think you're the first person they'll try to take. If we let them go, they might take other slaves and cause problem." He let it sink in for Ink but he somehow knew that the other would stick in his opinion until he mention his weakness. "They're not that good in hiding their tracks. If we let them go and they manage to house other slaves and the Royal Guards found them, they'll be executed. All of them will get hurt, do you want that?"

Bingo.

Error mentally smirked at the other faltering in his opinion. Ink doesn't want anyone getting hurt even if Blue got partially involved, he knew Ink would do anything in his will power to save everyone who knows him. That's why Error knew he won when the other slumped and let his arms fall by his sides. Ink didn't say he was right but he stood up and grabbed the food from the tray. He offered the food but Ink said that he's still full. He began to eat his portion. He let silence between them before he announce anything.

"Ink..." The other looked at him. "I didn't see Dream in the dungeon. I don't think he's there. I can't sense his aura either."

Ink frowned and he could see worry brushed on the other's face. "We're not late are we?"

"No, trust me. I'll try to know his whereabouts."

---|---

The day after that seemed to pass like a blur. He encountered Seventh walking somewhere around the palace. The kid only gave him a knowing gaze from yesterday. Error bet that everyone in his tower was so worried. When he got infront the training room, first thing he heard was arguing. Not the kind of screaming each other's lungs but the kind of retorts and teasing.

"Stop making a fool of yourself, Second."

"Am I?"

"Yes, yes you are."

Error recognized the second voice as Killer but the first one was somehow familiar but he couldn't pinpoint it. He took a drep breath and opened the doors.

---|---

Ink skipped around the empty corridors wearing the maid outfit once again. He didn't know what to do but he just simply walked around hoping to hear anything useful for the both of them. He returned to walking properly as a pair of gossiping butler and maid passed by.

"First General has return." He heard the maid said.

"The Second General even waited for him infront the gates, I saw them." The butler said.

"I heard that First General was dragging Seventh with him, it apears that the young successor snuck out. Was it true?"

"Indeed, it was."

They passed by him without even a glance and Ink was completely emotionless. First and Second are close. What was Seventh doing outside? Did he saw them? Probably not. Maybe he's in the most crowded place which is where the Festival Dance happened. So far as he could tell, most of the people he met here that he recognize retain their personalities. He wondered who Killer's close with. He'd never seen Killer talking for so long except for Dust and Nightmare. Who else might it be? Was it in his team? In the Star Sanses? Dream?

Multiverse SwitchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara