Chapter 23 - Kill Me

"Killer? What's happening..."

Dust stared at the scene infront of him. "-here...?"

He had to blink a few times before coming to accept the scene infront of him. Error was standing, a sword retracted and one foot at the ground the other on Ink's back. Ink was simply doing nothing. Just kneel on all fours and do nothing. He wore ragged clothes while Error wore his usual one. What was this sick joke? Did Ink lost a bet? Dust looked at Killer expectantly, looking for answers.

Killer's face stayed blank. "I know."

Dust decided that he should do something about this. "Okay, Error. Please step down from Ink. Don't use him as a footstool."

Error glared at him, glitches dancing around his frame and how was he able to touch Ink? "Do not presume to command me, Fifth."

Dust was lost for words at least. He didn't know what the other was babbling about. Killer was broken out of his shock trance and began laughing as he processed the words.

"Haha-! He- He look at you like a maggot!" Killer wiped away an invisible tear. "Now, Error. Just stay away from Ink and we should be fine."

Error only frowned. "Him?"

"Yes, who else? Or is there another version of Ink that let's himself be a carpet other than a footstool?" Killer said as he crossed his arms, mocking him as he craned his neck as if he was looking for other versions of Ink.

Error only blinked at him. "I have not yet given it a name."

Dust shivered as he looked at the Guardian of Creation trapped under the Destroyer. Blank white eye lights and emotionless expression was displayed as he stared then he averted his gaze away.

"May I ask where is this place, Second?" Error asked in that... noble like voice.

"Uhh... in the Doodle Sphere? His home?" Killer pointed at Ink as he tried to ring any bells for the other.

Error only gave him another confuse look. "My slave lived in my tower not in this... spacious land."

The two other occupants looked at each other for a long time before they came in a silent agreement.

"Let me just... we're just going to discuss something, don't move, understood?" Killer said as he laid a hand on Dust's shoulder to usher him to turn around.

"Yes, Second General." With that, Killer turned around.

"What should we do?" He whispered to Dust.

"What we are suppose to do. Bring him to Nightmare." Dust whispered back.

"Bring him like that? Like he smoked some weed?" Killer hissed.

"Not 'smoke some weed', Killer. More like 'he's thinking he's from another AU'."

"Maybe he is!"

"I don't know! We're just here to follow Nightmare's orders!" Dust defended.

Killer went silent for a minute before he slowly turned around to tell Error the news. "Alright, Error. We should go to Nightmare and- shit."

There was a portal at the floor and Error and Ink stupidly fell right through it. Ink followed right after Error and that was stupid. Are they running away? Did Killer just said stupid twice? Because it really was.