Chapter 20 - Slaves in the Army

"We're having a big trouble."

Error announced as he slammed the door shut. Ink only blinked at him as if asking him what it was. Error took off the coat and left himself in his dress shirt.

"There's an army trying to invade the borders of the kingdom. Nightmare couldn't let the soldiers die in this attacks and leave them missing few men in a much greater threat." Error explained the situation. "He planned to use the slaves in the frontlines to save up the remaining soldiers."

Ink was giving him a look. "Wait, you mean he'll take slaves as frontline army?"

"Yeah."

"Even the cleaning ones?"

"Mhmm..."

"But all they know is to scrub floors and wash dishes! No offense." He motioned with his hands then quickly said the last part.

Error lie down the bed as he thought. "I know, equal numbers for each kinds and... even you."

"Are you the only one with a personal slave?"

"Horror does and I think that's Lust. If he's a slave then he's disguising, then Nightmare's guess is true. Horror went rage mode after Killer added the personals as part of it..."

Ink didn't like the news at all. "So I'm not going to sleep in a comfy bed for a long time." He lie down beside Error.

"Ink." Error held the artist's hand as he looked at those changing eye lights. "Please, I trust you that you'll play it very well. It's okay to break it if they tried to harm you. We'll find another way to get the orb as long as you're fine."

Ink grinned at him. "I think I could win the Best Actor Award, just you wait."

"You're ridiculous, come here." Error let the other hug him, the artist was warm and it made Error desire more from the soul warming contact.

They both ended up taking a nap for the rest of the day.

---...---

"I know that you are lying, Brother!" Dream fired yet another positive arrow at his twin.

"You're an absolute idiot for firing at me when I came here ever so peacefully."

"We can't find Ink! Some of the AUs were glitching or can't be go on to." Dream said.

"You think you're the only one? I can't fucking go back to DreamTale that's why I'm trying to find that Glitch."

The rest of Nightmare's gang was chilling behind him, completely letting their boss take up the fight. Dream stopped, Blue could only look behind him, waiting if the rest will attack as he wield the sapphire blue mallet beside him.

"You... you can't find Error?" Dream asked.

"He's not in the Anti-Void. Have you checked the Doodle Sphere for the squid?"

"Ink is no squid but I'm afraid we don't have access there."

Are they fucking serious?