Chapter 3 - Many Things Happening

"What are you doing here?"

Error's voice held danger as he stood at the door. Blood dripped from the wounds on his body. Blue could only tremble and crawl back as the other step foot inside.

"I-I-!" Blue was pulled against someone's chest.

Hands secured around him and that menacing aura from Error diminished to nothing as he was held by Ink. Blue squirmed as he realized that he was in the arms of the General's personal slave but Ink's grip was too strong for someone who only sat the whole day.

"Ink?" Error asked out loud with confusion.

"Nope, you're not going to hurt him." Blue heard Ink said as he held him closer and he was so doomed for talking back at his Master.

Surprisingly, Error only blinked. "I'm just going to send him off."

"That was really hard for me to believe since you know? You broke my trust." Ink said in a thoughtful tone.

"Ink, look. If we don't shut him up. He'd talk about this to others." Error explained and so Blue started to beg.

"I won't! This will be kept with me until you say so! Everything that has happened will be kept in my memory, never leaving my mouth! I beg you, spare me." Blue said as he thought of everything.

"Just let him go and I'll trust you. Also, I'll heal those for you." Ink said pointing at the wounds.

Error sighed and relaxed his stance for Blue to stand up and bow down to him. Error doesn't like touching anyone and so he only knelt down to meet the other's gaze.

"Don't tell anyone about this. Understood?" Blue nodded eagerly and was about to run out the door when Error called him.

"Do you want to stay here? Or move to Fifth General?" Error asked him personally

He was surprised on the question but he remembered the strange events happening right now and how he wanted to see it to the end. "I'll stay, Sir. I'll serve you."

---|---

Error nodded and Ink assumed that the destroyer knew of the transfer. As the door shut infront of them, the glitch unlocked the leash using a key from his pocket and Ink glared at him. He was a little mad for the betrayal this morning but his concern over ruled his anger.

"Why didn't you go to the medics of this place?" Ink sat down the edge of the bed and Error at the chair.

"I hate being touched and you know that."

Green colored mist seeped out Ink's fingertips as he hovered his hand over spots to close up the wounds.

"Second General was Killer. He did a number at me but I'm sure to get some back." Error was feeling rather smug as he remembered making a large gash at Killer's leg, disabling him from standing for the moment.

Ink nodded and shared his findings from Blue.

"Well, what now?" Ink asked as he finished and laid down the bed.

"I still have time. Maybe we could discuss a few things." Error said as he looked at the books.

"How about... the structure of the whole Kingdom?" Ink asked, snuggling to the warmth of the bed.

"It's weird... there were Seven Generals in total but there's only six towers. The Royal Palace is at the center. Outside the walls was the village and the forests at the sides." Error spoke as he recalled the structures in his way back here.