The Story of a Reaper- My new Quest!

While the being of Life was distracted, I ran away as fast as I could, not looking back. I then started to run out of breath as I looked for a place to hide. I looked around frantically as I heard bit footsteps coming closer.

Far away was the bottom of a cliff, maybe there's a cave near it? I took the chance and started to run away towards the cliff. If they're isn't any caves, then I'll fly to the top, it would take her a while to get to me anyways.

"Come back here and fight!" Life said, "I'd like to keep living if you don't mind!" I screamed back as I kept running.

As we were running the lady started to attack me while running.

IS SHE CRAZY?!

I started to run all round so she couldn't get a direct hit.

"Chill out lady!" I screamed as I kept running towards the bottom of the cliff in a panic, "Never! I shall restore the balance and continue my duties once you perish!" the lady said as she kept chasing me.

Her accurate started to become better, as her fireballs became closer to me. Guess she's used to me moving side to side.

I'll have to resort to flying

I quickly took out my wings while running and opened them and pushed them against the forest floor as I pushed myself into the air out of the trees.

I looked down as I saw Toriel stop and started throwing fireballs into the air, making it shoot up to me and hopefully fall on me as well.

I saw the trees that I came out of, had a hole, probably because I killed the leaves, but the lady seemed to have healed it, somehow.

No matter, I need to get out of her sight! I started to fly higher and higher, making it difficult for her to hit me, as I started to head for the top of the cliff, flying there to safety

The lady seemed to have stopped attacking me, and have gone somewhere else, thank goodness.

Soon enough I landed on the top of the cliff. The air was chilly, and it was higher from the one that Ink showed me. Seemed to be just nature around here, wonder were the towns people are...

Maybe they're close by? Probably not...

It doesn't hurt to look for people, but didn't Death tell me to kill off animals?...but they aren't in pain...I need to find a reason for this...everything has a reason, so in till I find a reason, I won't kill the animals intentionally!

I sat on the cliff enjoying the breezy as it goes through my clothes...now that I think about it, my clothes are dirty, I'm dirty! I need to clean off.

Maybe I can find a body of water to clean myself off with! That will be my new quest! To find some water that I can clean myself off with! I stood up from the cliff and started to walk into the woods on top of the cliff

And who knows, I might find someone...well, someone nicer then that lady.