The Story of a Reaper- My New Teammates

Reaper escaped to Outertale, his favorite AU to just look at the stars.

Reaper was curled up in a ball, sitting at the edge of a cliff, sucking on his thumb to comfort him, since he had nothing better to do. Reaper hot tears floated in zero gravity, though they turned to ice before it had a chance to wiggle around like water would if it was in zero gravity.

Everything lit up the moon, where Outertale was located. The different colored stars and planets. It was a beautiful sight.

Reaper kept mumbling to himself. How much he hates the people who take him for granted, how Papyrus lied in front of his face, and how much he hates his existence.

Nothing ever seems to go right in the end...

"What's the point..." Reaper said, as he started talking to himself.

"If this is all going to go to shit then why bother trying to make everyone happy..." Reaper looked down to the empty abyss below.

"Dream was wrong...I'm not a god or prophet...I'm just a murderer and will always be one..." Reaper said.

Reaper thought about jumping down to join the abyss, but, he knew there'd be no point if his entity would still be alive and brought back in the multiverse.

Reaper sighed, as depression.exe had downloaded in him.

"Dream? I never saw you talk to Dream" A random voice from behind said. Reaper snapped his head back to see a goop Sans that somewhat looked like him, but the mysterious person was a bit different in shape, and size.

Reaper was the same height as the skeleton, though Reaper was more skinnier than the goopy skeleton. The skeleton was more stronger and buff then Reaper. The skeleton was more round that Reaper, and had a chill look.

The skeleton reminded Reaper of King Nightmare. Reaper stood up in a panic, but didn't know where to go.

"I would know if you'd talked with Dream...at least, my Dream" the myterious skeleton said.

"Who are you!?" Reaper shouted, on his guard. "Just a stranger- but, you seem to be lost in your thoughts," the stranger said, "Heard you talking about being a murderer and such, and how Dream told you your a god or prophet!" the stranger said.

Reaper looked to the side and sighed. "Do you think it's true?" Reaper said in a soft shallow voice. the stranger chuckled and walked slowly over to Reaper, with a toothy grin so wide that it intimidated Reaper, and put him back on his guard.

The goopy stranger looked closely at Reapers face, then his eyes wides as so did his smile. "Well look at that! You did see a Dream!" the stranger said while chuckling.

Reaper was confused of why it's so funny. "Hahahhehe, Well, at least not my Dream" the stranger said looking to the side with his piercing blue eye that glowed.

"Not...your Dream?" Reaper asked in confusion, "Yeah, you see- My Dream doesn't go out of his way with marking random people cheeks with suns" Nightmare said pointing at Reaper cheek.

"Plus, your cheek is way faded, so it's must of been a long time since you've seen THAT Dream!" the stranger said, chuckling more.

Reaper rubbed his cheek.

He remembers that Dream left that sun mark on his cheek, it's been fading away ever since.

"How do you know about...'that' Dream?" Reaper asked, "Kid, I know everyone! Well- except you!" the stranger said.

"Where do you come from?" Reaper asked, "Just a very dark place, with very beautiful sights if you look at it close enough" the stranger responded.