The Story of a Reaper- My First Mission

As Reaper slept, a knock on the door woke him up. Reaper sat up and rubbed his eyes and walked over to the door.

He opened it, and stood in front of him was Nightmare. "Oh, hey you alright?" Reaper asked, "Yeah, thanks for stopping the fire and saving me" Nightmare said, rubbing the back of his neck, looking to the side.

"It was nothing" Reaper replied, "Anyways, I have a mission for all of us" Nightmare said. Reaper looked in surprised, but then nodded quickly.

"We're going to Surfacetale, this is just to see what your capable of, so don't take it too seriously" Nightmare said with his signature grin. Reaper nodded, as Nightmare lead him to the living room again. Everyone was waiting for them, as Cross opened a portal to Surfacetale.

Dust, Killer, and Horror were the first to go, then it was Error and Cross, which left Nightmare and Reaper. "Reaper..." Nightmare said darkly, "Yes Nightmare?" Reaper replied.

"...Don't fail me" Nightmare said in a menacing tone, as he entered the portal. Reaper felt nervous, and weird. He's never done this before. His soul raced with anxiety, but it also pumped with excitement with all the souls in Surfacetale he could feel through the portal.

Reaper walked through the portal, into a world above the surface. Way different than his own surface. There were buildings, and cars, with streets and sidewalks. Monsters roamed around, but Reaper didn't see any humans.

Cross started the attack, and pierced the street with his knife. The whole street turned red, and an explosion occurred after, starting a panic.

Screams were cried from weak monster, and they ran and hid. "Error, Cross, destroy the buildings, Killer, Horror, Dust, and Reaper, go have fun dusting others~" Nightmare said, as he soon turned to a puddle of goop, and quickly went away.

Cross teleported somewhere else, as Error attached blue strings to a building and swung away.

Dust grinned summoning a bone in hand, "This should be fun~" Dust said as he ran off. Killer pulled knifes out his pockets and also ran away. Horror tossed his axe in the air and caught it, running off somewhere.

Reaper stood there, not sure of what to do. Fun dusting others? Reaper soul did tuck his to a bunch of places, so he just went with the flow.

Reaper opened his wings, and took off, looking for monsters to kill. He went to a bunch of places. Inside buildings, through the cracks of hiding spots, and to the people who was running for there life.

It was like a twisted game of tag that Reaper grew to enjoy.

dust was all over Reaper, his smile growing.

He chased monster till they couldn't be chased any longer.

He'd killed over half the population of monsters, and that's saying something.

Once everyone was mostly dead, Dust, Killer, Horror, and Reaper grouped up.

They were covered in dust, but Reaper was covered the most.

"We should start destroying the buildings" Dust said, "How about we burn them!" Horror said with excitement, "Whatever float your boat" Dust said, "Let's go together, it's dangerous to do it alone!" Killer told us.

We all nodded as we walked into a building. The lights were off, and the building seemed like a business that controlled the economy, and makes money. "We should look for the basement, or a boiler room. Spread out, we met here in five minutes" Dust said.

We nodded and spread across the building. Some of them took  the upstairs, while others went underground.

Killer, I went downstairs, Dust and Horror went upstairs.