The Story of a Reaper- The Talks about Me

In the kitchen, Reaper was baking cookies that someone failed to bake. Once he was finished he placed the cookies on a plate on the counter for anyone to take, he didn't really care to eat. Error walked into the kitchen, and took a deep breath of the air.

"Whats that taste smell?" Error asked, he then glanced over to the cookies, and had the expression of excitement. "What kind of cookies are those?" Error asked, taking a cookie and devouring it.

"It's a chocolate chip cookie, freshly baked" Reaper replied, "Cool, anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to train, seeing how you almost killed Ink, I'm curious to your power" Error said with a low smirk.

Reaper took a cookie and nodded at Error. Error smiled lazily, "Alright then, follow me" Error said. Reaper started following Error into a huge room, full of scratch marks, and left over magic.

"This is our training room, it's where we well-...train" Error said, shrugging.

Reaper nodded.

"So, how do you wanna do this?" Reaper asked, Error toothfully grinned, "I want to fight you," Error said, "I want to fight you till I can't fight anymore" Error said.

Reaper was surprised, and a bit flattered since he didn't say till both of them can't fight. Error must have a lot of faith in him.

Error was in a fighting stance, "I'll give you five seconds to ready yourself" Error said, staring at Reaper with the eyes of destruction.

Reaper took a step back, but readied himself. He spread his legs, and bent himself. "There's no escape at this point of time" Error said darkly, before laughing insanely, grabbing strings from his eyes, looking at Reaper with enjoyment of his worry.

Blue strings were coming out of no where, it felt as if Reaper was in a spiders web. Reaper looked in confusion as Error wasn't visible.

Blue strings surrounding Reaper, grabbing onto him. Reaper worst weakness is when he's in trouble, the things he's fighting, the thing he's fighting isn't affected by his power.

Reaper growled, and summoned a sharp bone, and started cutting the string as fast as he could. I couldn't really rely on anything but cutting the strings before Error could do anything to him.

Soon Error turn was over, and Error smiled, knowing he had the up hand here.

Reaper growled at Error cockiness.

Reaper didn't wanna kill Error, but he did wanna impress him. Reaper decided to give him a nice run. 

Reaper held two bones in his hand, and charged at Error.

Error looked at him with worry, the serious face Reaper gave him was as if he was actually gonna kill him.

Error stepped back, as Reaper swung his attack. The deadly, cold stare Reaper gave Error scared him a bit.

Error refused to show his fear, as much as Reaper aura said otherwise. Error used his strings to grab Reaper arms, so he couldn't do anything.

Reaper smirked, as opened his wings, and flew up to the ceiling for a counterattack. He grabbed the strings on his wrist and threw Error to the ground, the strings on his wrist let go of him as Error fell to the floor.

Error was on the floor, rubbing his head from the rough fall. Error growled at Reaper, as Reaper smirked at Error.

Error summoned gaster blaster and started aiming at Reaper, shooting at him as Reaper dodged them all.

Being distracted by gaster blaster, lead to Error wacking Reaper in the head with a bone.

"OW!" Reaper yelled as Error chuckled to himself. Soon, Reaper was going to punch Error, and Error noticed and was frighten, frozen still by fright.