The Story of a Reaper- An Apology Date

It wasn't long till Geno and I finally got to the village part of the place. Last time, the village was empty, it had no soul there, but this time. There were a whole bunch of monsters, monsters that didn't seem recognizable, they seemed new.

The village was bright with lights with different colors, there was yellow, green, and blue. The town had stands to buy food at, and games you could play. Geno smiled at me, knowing I was in awe, "You did this?" I asked as Geno nodded to my question, "That's not all either!" Geno said with a wink. "Is there anything you want to do here? Maybe eat, or play some sort of game?" Geno asked. I looked around.

Gosh, I wouldn't know what to do or choose. I don't really need to eat, but I could risk someone's life playing a game...but this is supposed to be a relaxing night, just with me and Geno! I shouldn't worry about such things...but...just in case...

"We could eat for a while," I replied to Geno. Geno smiled and nodded before taking my hand. I flinched at the feeling of them holding my hand...I really need to get used to being touched by Geno.

They took me to a specific restaurant. It wasn't too fancy, more like a club feeling...the room was dark, with only colored lights that faded to different colors to light the room. Geno put us in the back of the restaurant, near a window in a booth.

 "How'd you do all this anyway? I could only assume Ink helped," I said with a grin, "Yeah...as much as he was telling me dirty jokes while doing this," Geno sighed, I laughed a little, "Talking about us having sex I could only presume?" I said with a raised brow.

Geno blushed, but pouted, "Yeaaahhh...should have seen this coming when he called me your master though," Geno said, crossing his arm, "What? Don't like me as your pet? Master~" I teased, knowing Geno was flustered, "Quit it!" Geno huffed as I chuckled, "I'm just messing with you!" I told him.

I could see Geno chuckled a little before relaxing. Soon a bunny in a waiter suit walked up to us and handed us a menu, "I hope you're enjoying your evening! Can I get you any drinks while you figure out your order?" the bunny asked with a smile. She sounded like she had a southern accent and her fur was white.

"Water for me is just fine," Geno told the waiter as she wrote it down, "Um, can I get coffee?" I asked. The bunny nodded before writing it down, "I'll be back with your beverages!" The bunny grinned before hopping away.

"You really seem to like coffee Reaper, I'd say your gonna make it an addiction," Geno said with a smirk, "Yeah, well, I'm addicted to other things as well," I said, smirking back, "Oh really? What's that?" Geno asked.

I leaned in a bit forward, "You~" I flirted more, "Gosh! Are you turning into Frisk or something!" Geno laughed, I laughed with them.

I'd wished they'd see the signs I'm trying to tell them...

"What's your poison anyways Geno?" I asked, "As much as I did drink coffee a lot in my younger time, I'm more interested in tea now," Geno said, "You liked coffee once?" I asked, "I was a scientist, and it's a bit hard to be one when your not fully awake, so I had to drink coffee just to work," Geno said.

"Huh, any scientific stuff that you were researching?" I asked, "Meh, mostly theories about how there might be different multiverse like us, but with different stories...it's like when multiple Errors' show up in one multiversal universe, and destroying it and stuff," Geno said.

"Sounds possible," I told Geno with a shrug, "Then again, I'm not as smart as you," I told Geno, "Your smart enough Reaper! I mean...you lived by yourself for the longest! I had others to take care of me so I didn't really know how to take care of my bro, but you learned how to take care of yourself without even knowing anything!" Geno said