The Story of a Reaper- Horrortale Vs. The Mysterious Skeleton

Horror and Lust were asleep in what is actually Gaster room but just thought of it as Reaper room. They were awakened by the feeling of buzzing, which was Horror phone in his pocket, as someone was calling him.

Lust woke up first, feeling funny and weird. He opened his eyes, looking over at Horror who was struggling a bit to wake up. He noticed his own leg wrapped around Horror leg, the funny buzzing feeling directly on his-

Of course, he moved immediately, turning to the other side, unwrapping his leg from around Horror, blushing a bit as he crossed his arms.

Horror soon stirred awake, "Mmhh..." He hummed. Lust glanced over at Horror as Horror sat up and looked at his phone. He answered it "Heya," Horror said.

The sounds of panic came from the phone, Lust could only pick out a few words

'Help', 'Someone', and 'Get me,'

It sounded like HT Papyrus. "Woah, calm down? What?" Horror asked

"Someone inside our house, he's trying to get me!" Papyrus said. "Hold on, I'm coming!" Horror said as he hung up. He moved the covers to the side, "What's going on?" Lust asked, "I think some hungry monster want's to eat my brother or something, let's go," Horror said

Lust gulped, getting a bad feeling that that's not the case. Lust got up from the bed as Horror held Lust's hand, opening a portal to Horrortale, inside of Horror house, they walked into the sounds of banging.

Horror let go of Lust's hand and ran upstairs. Lust stood there, nervous, he clenched his stomach as he felt anxious like he was gonna throw up.

His body told him to run away as if he could feel there's trouble here.

Upstairs was a skeleton, like Horror himself. He knew it was something else than a hungry monster trying to eat his brother, "Hey asshat!" Horror yelled.

The skeleton who was banging on Papyrus door turned over to look at Horror. Horror took a step back.

The melted eye, who is this person? He looked liked Geno to him, but he was glitched, more glitched than Error he supposed.

This person looked broken he looked more than that, he was...indescribable.

The skeleton scoffed and chuckled at the look Horror gave him, the little fear in his eyes, and shock, it amused the skeleton.

Horror shook it off. This isn't the first time he's encountered someone new, it was the same thing when he met Nightmare or Reaper, even Error...he can deal with him.

Horror walked over and to the skeleton surprise, he grabbed his arm. "Buddy, I don't know what the hell you are, or who you are at that matter, but I'm gonna ask you to leave before I spill your blood all over my carpet..." Horror warned

"Tch, I'd like to see you try," they said as they grabbed Horror's other arm and threw him to the other side of the hallway. Horror smirked at there confidence. Horror opened a small portal, small enough that his arm could reach before pulling out a hatchet.

"Let's see if your confidence can help you," Horror chuckled before charging over to the skeleton. The skeleton smirked summoned two bones in their hands, blocking Horror with both, forming it into an X.

The first bone broke easily, the second was barely scratched. It was like he knew how strong Horror was-

Or maybe it was a different story.

Lust felt sick, looking at them fight from upstairs if he got the chance he'd get the hell out of here with Papyrus who was trapped inside his room.