The Story of a Reaper- Memory Lane, with a New Beginning

Reaper went to a random AU. It was sort of familiar, like a memory that he didn't wanna think about at the time. It was dark, the smell of blood and magic was near. Reaper soul tugged him strongly and he followed. It was a silent night, a dark one that that.

Reaper walked to a clearing. A blood massacred everywhere. Souls waiting to be taken. A small group of monsters stood close to someone near a tree. It was unclear of what they were saying...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Nightmare POV

"Weak...like the sad person you are..." Khole spat at me as I laid on the tree, quietly taking there insults before my death.

Dream was injured badly, to the point where he might not be healed....I know Dream going to pass as well with me...so I stayed quiet.

Khole kept yelling at me, spitting insults at me with the rage of many dragons. Dream could only stay quiet as well...I know that he knows that I know that he's gonna die soon as well...

Ink and Blue kept holding Dream up, as Khole disgraced me, and all I did was take it. I was injured...my friends...murdered and killed in battle...everyone who believed in me...worshiped me...murdered...

The Moon empire is no more...The Sun empire will shine brightly forever...I felt my body turn to dust. Dream eyes widened as yellow tears fell down his face.

"N-Night....mare" He mustered out himself. I looked up at him one last time, and gave a sincere smile.

Dream eyes were flooding quickly as he pulled Ink and Blue off of him as he started to run away. "Dream!" Ink yelled. Khole, Ink, and Blue went after Dream.

"...Goodbye...." I chocked. Tears fell down my face. I couldn't even tell Error...my feelings...

I sat up more, hissing in pain. My feet were disappearing. A dark presents started to make it's way over to me. I didn't wanna see who it was...I didn't wanna see anyone at this point...I just wanna die in peace...alone.

The presents didn't go away, but it just came closer. I turned my head weakly, and a someone tall, with a dark, angry look walked over to me.

He stared at me for a while. I could see a scythe in hand. "...Well...aren't cha'....gonna kill me?" I said aggressively.

"...For a person who's about to die, you still have a bit of energy in you...King Nightmare..." the person said, cringing at my name.

"...I'm no king...don't call me that...everyone I care about is dead..." I chocked. "....Horror...Killer...Dust...Cross...Fell...E-Error..." I said, tears flooded down my eyes more.

The person hummed.

"Who fault is that?" the person said, tilting his head like he didn't already know. "...It's mine...I was a horrible leader...a horrible friend....a horrible brother..." I said.

The person knelt down, as I turned more to look at there face.

It was...-

"...You could say this is Fate doing...or Destiny...could be bad luck...hell...it could be Karma....but they all probably lead you to me...Reaper..." Reaper said.

I was wide-eyed. "...Still gonna try and kill me? It's ironic how the tables have turned..." Reaper said with a sadistic chuckled.

"...Here to mock me...try and hurt my feelings?" I said with a smirk. Reaper quickly grabbed my throat, my dusting went faster. "I'm here to do my job....I hope you enjoy hell, and I hope you feel pretty bad that your brother is gonna die as well because of you..." Reaper told me. His eye glowing blue.