The Story of a Reaper- How the Demon came to be

The child was...a person who belief in the gods, she thought the gods were amazing, and wanted to be one. She'd pray and pay respect to them. The child was homeless, and was doing child labor to get money. In the surface, people believed that, who ever was blamed for apostasy is a criminal, and is sentence to death, for abandoning religion.

The child parents were guilt of it, and was killed in front of everyone, there heads chopped off, the child having witness this.

The child would pray that Life would bring her parents back, having faith in her, pray hoping that death would be punished for taking the lives of the innocent.

When Life found her number one fan, homeless, Life took her in, with her family. And when the child asked if her parents could be brought back to life...Life refused, saying that they've already decayed.

The child was heart broken that she couldn't see her parents again, so she convinced her brother, who was also a soon-to-be-god to punish the people for killing innocent.

So on the day someone was blamed for apostasy, the child gave her brother her soul, and became stronger, and went over to the killing with the dead child body in hand.

It was a mother, with a brave face, on her knees her hands tied behind her back, as the lady dignity showed.

The brother walked to the front of the killing, and placed the child on the stage, in front of the lady who was about to be killed.

The brother then attacked and ruined the killing, but the humans attacked back, badly injuring them, since the brother was scared and hesitant.

The brother escaped with his sister body, and they ran away, and soon fell in a deep cave with buttercups softening there fall.

The human soul went back into the child body, and the brother went back to his normal look. Badly injured, the brother healed his little sister, and soon turned to dust on the buttercups.

It was a sad time for the child, but she stayed where she sat for a long time. Time after time she'd leave to find something to eat, like the moss that grew underground, or some grass on whatever there was to eat, but she'd come right back to where her brother had died.

She'd cry almost everyday, and pray to the gods that she'd be found, and wasn't badly punished for murder.

Because of the brother, and the child disappearance Asgore declared war out of anger, but lost and was trapped underground...but the time they got there, the child had already given up.

The child kept looking at her soul almost everyday, waiting to be saved, but never was. She'd cried on her soul one day, her tears running down her soul, and hitting the dust buttercups.

A bit of determination was in the tears, creating Flowey, a new friend. The child taught the Flowey things, things she'd believe. 

She made the the flower hate gods, just like she did herself. They never brought back her parents, never punished the people who killed her parents, They never came to save her big brother who saved her life, and never found her and left her alone.

Talking to Flowey one day, a mysterious person found her. The child clothes were dirty and all black, torn apart from the fight that she survived from.

The person was a skeleton, who'd had followed her thin string of life. The skeleton was named Reaper, and his job was to kill the child.

They fought. Well, the child dodged Reaper attacks, and attempts to touch her. Flowey was the one attacking Reaper back, but his attacks weren't as strong as Reaper was, but once the child saw an opening, she ran away, making sure Reaper didn't follow her.

The child hid with Flowey by her side, she roamed and saw that gods have started living here, so that meant that Life was here. She was angry when that thought came to mind, and planned on killing her one day, and Flowey wanted to grant that wish, to make it up to his friend.

So they hid in a place that was like spring. The child was amazed with this new environment, and stayed there for a long time. Training, becoming stronger, and soon, was able to use magic, taught by Flowey. 

 The child changed since then. Learning magic has changed her, her eyes are pitch black, and her teeth are more sharp then ever, her attitude more evil then normal, Flowey liked it.

And once Flowey thought the child was ready, they went in search for Life. Search after search, looking, wandering, hoping that she can make the god of life pay.

When the child wasn't looking, she was looking around her area, she'd stalk the gods, and when they were doing. The child also notice that human child would fall down underground, but they'd be nothing more sooner or later, but every time the child would stalk the human, she'd always hear something about Life and how kind she is.

"What a lie" the child would always think.

One day, in the Spring forest, the child noticed voices close by. Flowey and the child went to discover what it is, and it was three gods. The god of war, the god of a painless death, and just the god of death...Reaper...

She paid close attention to Reaper, and as she stalked, Flowey and the child saw Life, and where she was hiding, Reaper felt her presents, and followed it with curiosity.

Finally, Reaper had shown the child and Flowey where Life was hiding, and they started planning on what to do to make her pay.

Flowey would stalk Reaper, and watch closely when Reaper takes his scythe out, and teach the child how to do the same thing, her being the demi-god of death. Finally once she was able to summon her own scythe, they'd wait for a day Reaper was too busy to see Life, and kill her then.

Once that was done the balance would be broken, and the world would go to it's natural state for both Life to suffer, for human kid to suffer, and for the other gods to suffer, and see what they have done. That child wasn't a human anymore, she was a demon, a demon named Chara.......