The Story of a Reaper- Babies

"Uhh- What is this?" Blue asked Dream and I, "I swear we didn't do anything! Error came up to me with two babies! And we didn't do anything either!" I explained, "Okayyy??? So why'd you call me here?" Blue asked, "Well...we've never token care of a baby" Dream said looking to the side. "You think I've taken care of one?" Blue asked, "Well! I figured you take care of your brother a lot! So you have some experience!" Ink said, "My brother isn't a baby! He's lazy sure, but fully capable of doing things on his own! Like going to Muffet's!" Blue stated

"Oh come on! We can all learn together! These two babies could be the fate of the world!" Dream said hugging me, and bring Blue over to hug him as well.

"I guess! That is if we don't kill them!" I said, "Anyways, where are they anyways?" Blue asked, "On the couch-" Dream said as they glaced at the couch.

...They were gone...

"Uh...Dream they're not there anymore..." I told Dream. They smiled but started to sweat from nervousness.

"Well...I guess need to find them, they're probably somewhere around the house!" Dream said.

Blue and I nodded, "I'll check upstairs!" I said, "I'll look around here," Blue said, "I'll look outside, just in case!" Dream said.

We all got to out designated area. I'd walk upstair. There was only three doors, one probably a bathroom, two being bedroom.

I opened the first door, and it seemed to be Dream bedroom. I walked, not to invade in Dream stuff, but to just look around.

I walked around, not seeing anything suspicious, then I left the room. I could hear the clinks of pots and pans downstairs from the kitchen.

I opened the bathroom. It wasn't too small enough room for about 5 to fit in the room. I looked behind the shower curtain and they weren't there, I looked in the sink, the toilet, and then the trash, but they weren't there.

I left the bathroom and headed to the last room. I opened the door, and it looked like Nightmares old room.

That is, when they were kids, there were toys and stickers on the walls that glow up in the dark. There was a turn off set of a train on the floor, and the room looked child-like.

I could hear noises of tugging and small grunts. I walked in and looked around. I picked up and moved some of the toys, but they weren't there.

I stood up and looked around...I can still hear noises. I walked to the closet and opened it, but they weren't there as well. I felt a tug on my pants and looked down to see the both of them.

I smiled, at least they can crawl on there own. I picked up the two. "Guys! I found them!" I called out.

"Really where were they?" Blue called from downstairs. I walked out the room and downstairs, "In NM's room!" I replied, "Wonder what they were doing there," Blue questioned, "Playing with old stuffed toys really..." I replied.

Dream came back in, "You found them! That's good!" Dream said, "Yup! Now, I think we should name them first...then maybe get them something to eat?" I suggested, "Well...since it's made of you and Error, what's something that fits them?" Dream questions.

I looked at the one that had a part of there skull floating on there head. "I don't know? Uhmm...Peanut butter Jelly for this one, and Grass for the other one!" I said with a chuckle, "Gosh no Ink! It'll make it seem like you hate your kids!" Blue said with his hand on his forehead, shaking his head.

Dream chuckled with me, "Maybe this one should stick with the letters P and J and the other one stick with G!" Dream said

"Sure just anything better than PEANUT BUTTER JELLY AND GRASS!" Blue exclaimed, I laughed and so did the baby bones in my arm.