The Story of a Reaper- Guest

Soon enough, Reaper woke up, he felt very warm, Frisk and Sans was still sleeping, so Reaper decided to explore the house.

A smell was coming from a kitchen, so he decided to see who was in the kitchen. We followed the smell to the kitchen to see a big goat lady, with huge wings that were closed. Her long sleeves were white, but the dress she was wearing was purple.

Reaper feared her, and was about to run away to call Death, once the lady noticed Reaper, she smiled, "Hello my child! What is your name?" the lady asked, Reaper was confused, wasn't Life trying to kill him a few hours ago?

Reaper looked at the lady a little bit more, Life has different clothes, and doesn't have wings, maybe they just look alike, "M-My name is Reaper" Reaper replied, "My name is Toriel, please make yourself at home" Toriel said, Reaper nodded as Toriel went back to watching her pie bake.

Reaper left the kitchen, and went upstairs to explore. He went in every room, which was mostly just everyone's bed rooms, a lot of them were empty, where is everyone?

When reaper finished looking upstairs, he went back downstairs and looked in the dinning room, it had a big table and a lot of chairs.

This really was a big house, how many people live here? Reaper walked back to the couch and sat down, he really had nothing to do. He saw a bookshelf, full of books, out or boredom, he got up and picks a random book.

101 Facts about Worms

The title said, Reaper shrugged and brought the book to the couch he was sitting on and opened the book.

Reaper looked at the words and to him, they all looked confusing to him, of course Reaper knew how to say words, he just didn't know what they looked like, so he didn't know what word was what.

Reaper tried to read the words to the best of his ability, "Www...wwwooorrms? Hhaaa....vveeee...no llllleeee....ggggsss, or ffff...aaaccceeee?" Reaper read slowly, "Wwwooorrrmms aaaarrrrr cold bbllllooooo....ded?" Reaper kept on trying.

Toriel heard Reaper trying to read a book. She placed the finished pie down, and walked out the kitchen into the living room, "Are you having trouble reading my child?" Toriel asked Reaper, Reaper nodded as Toriel came over to help.

"What is this word?" Reaper asked pointing at the word 'Baby' Toriel chuckled, "That word is Baby, Bae-be" Toriel said, "Bae-be? Baby" Reaper pronounced, Toriel smiled nodding, telling Reaper that he got the word right

"Can you read this sentence to me?" Reaper asked, Toriel nodded, "Baby worms are not born. They are hatched from cocoons, smaller then a grain of rice" Toriel read to Reaper, "Do you want me to read for you?" Toriel asked, "I would like that!" Reaper said, Toriel smiled more, happy that Reaper is learning, Toriel always wanted to be a teacher.

"Worms can eat there weight each day, if a worm's skin is dried out it will die, worms can't see but they can sense light, if light is shown on them for two long, they will become paralyzed, Earthworms have the ability to replace or replicate lost segments" Toriel kept on reading to Reaper, as Reaper kept learning what the words looks like.

Soon enough they read another book and another, and another. Of course the books were short stories, about how a prince saved the princess from a person who can turn into a dragon, or how a dragon became friends with a human, or how a huge elephant became friends with a very tiny person.

All the fairy tales that Toriel read to Reaper, as he imagine he story coming to life. Son enough Frisk woke up from there nap, "mmmhhh" Frisk groaned, then yawned and stretched, then wiped there eye, "Oh! Did you have a nice nap my baby bird?" Toriel asked Frisk