The Story of a Reaper- Sick in Love

A lot of stuff happened. Frisk, Geno, and Reaper had come back to the starbase to resume the meeting from the short recess they had and more arguments happened, not between G and Geno, they didn't really make any conflict.

Reaper tried to stay quiet in thought, but would usually be broken out of thought when someone at the table incriminated him, but of course, Geno would yell at them, protecting Reaper making him go back into thought.

They kept arguing to the point where G Sans almost threw a chair again, but Blue begged him not to destroy Dally the chair, so he didn't break him.

Ink, in his happy emotional state, make then take a break...well more like G Sans, but it was an excuse for him to go...somewhere else.

Frisk was curious about what the new palace looked like so they ran off, forcing Geno and Reaper to stay at the palace. Of course, they went looking for Frisk, but it was in silence, only others noises filling the air.

Geno sort of kept looking to the side, away from Reaper, as Reaper kept walking in thought.

"...Soooo, Reaper!" Geno said, breaking him out of thought, as Reaper looked at Geno, "Whatcha' thinking about?" Geno asked, "Uhm....n-nothing, it's not important," Reaper told Geno.

Really, Reaper was contemplating how Geno doesn't like him, and never will, but Geno doesn't portray that in there 'friendship'.

Geno seems to like sleeping with me, and enjoys me being around...do friends sleep with each other? Especially guys?

Seems a bit gay...not that there's something wrong with being gay...now that I think about it... am I gay?!

"You sure? You seem really concentrated on whatever you're thinking about," Geno said. Reaper just sighed, "Don't worry about it, just being as curious as I always am...helps me understand stuff," Reaper said, "What kind of stuff?" Geno asked.

Reaper wanted to tell him, but the pressure in his chest stopped him from saying anything he might regret.

"Just...stuff in general," Reaper replied. The sounds of children's laughter were heard in the hallway, "I think that might be Frisk," Geno said. Reaper hummed.

They were approaching the nurse's office where the laughter was mostly coming from, the sounds of panic were also coming from the room.

Geno opened the nurse's room to see Frisk on a huge shelve as Alter panicking to get them down, but Frisk held onto the shelve 

"F-Frisk! Please get down! You could get hurt!" Alter said, Frisk kept giggling as the shelf rocked back and forth, things started to fall as Geno stopped them from breaking using his magic, soon the shelf started to fall, as Geno raised both his hands out to keep it from falling.

Alter used his magic to pick Frisk up from the shelf, as Reaper helped Geno keep the shelf up as Geno put the stuff back up.

Alter put Frisk down on the floor as Alter sighed a breath of relief. "That was fun! Let's do it again!" Frisk said. Geno groaned and released his magic once the shelf was stable, along with all of the stuff on the shelf.

"Thanks for you for help," Alter said turning to the both of us, "It's nothing!" Geno said with a tired smile. Frisk walked up to the both of us as Reaper pat them on the head.

"Do you need help with something else?" Geno said as he walked closer to Alter, "Uhm, no, not really! I was just cleaning some stuff up to keep things sanitary," Alter said. Geno and Alter's conversation continued. Reaper stopped patting Frisk. His hand slid to the back of Frisk neck before taking his hand back.