The Story of a Reaper- Join us!

Time in the save screen feels long when everything is quiet...and went Frisk is gone. For some reason Frisk likes to go back and forth with the genocide route...for some reason. I hate them for that.

All I can do is watch through a portal...and do nothing about it or I'd die. Everything seems so long.

But when Frisk comes back, everything goes so quickly. I fight Frisk, and sooner or later let them go, and they go back to there timeline they were killing.

And I'd just watch...or fall asleep, or just do nothing...

Today was a bit different though. I didn't get a visit from Reaper, I got a visit from someone else...

It was like irony for them to meet, it was the funniest joke to ever be heard or seen, for the guardian of the AUs found Geno.

He was looking for Reaper, but noticed a messed up timeline, that was somehow alive but dead. To Ink, it had Error, or even Reaper face all over this mess so he went to check it out, but all he found was the save screen, empty, with one person, looking in a portal with dead eyes.

Geno did glance at the skeleton then looked back at his portal, than quickly back at the skeleton. He didn't know who this was, he was on guard. He stood up from where he was sitting, while his eye glowed a sharp bluish red.

Ink looked a bit shocked at how fast the other skeleton reacted, "Whoa, whoa! Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you!" Ink said.

Geno still looked a bit frightened, "How am I supposed to know that?!" Geno said. Geno wasn't taking any chances, especially to the fact of how Geno met Reaper, and how he tried to kill Geno.

"Well for one I don't hurt people, and two I was just here to see what happened to this AU...MAN I didn't know it was all black! Is this the void? No...I think it's the save screen, but how could a sans like you be here?" Ink blabbed on and on.

Geno then ruled that the skeleton was...somewhat harmless. Geno put his hands in his jacket. "Who are you?" Geno asked, stopping Inks' talking, "Oh! I'm Ink, protector of AUs!" Ink said. Geno narrowed his eyes. "I've heard about you" Geno said, with a gross tone on Ink name.

Ink looked in surprised, "Oh really? Cool!" Ink said with a smiled, rocking his body back and forth. "Your the guy that protects the AU, and not what's going on in it..." Geno growled. Ink then realized what he was angry about.

"Oh...so your angry about...this?" Ink asked. Geno nodded, his eye still glowing, huffing his chest as a part of his mouth was covered by his red scarf.

"Well I-" Ink was interrupted by someone yelling Geno name. "GENO!!" Frisk yelled, running over to him, and hugging him from behind. Geno jumped then started to push Frisk off aggressively. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" Geno yelled, "But I missed you!!" Frisk told Geno, "I haven't missed you! Now get off!" Geno yelled, glitching more.

Frisk finally let go and noticed the new skeleton, "Who's that!" Frisk said jumping in excitement. Geno just had to stand there in embarrassment, Ink just chuckled, "My name's Ink" Ink responded to Frisk question, "Ooo~ Why are you here?" Frisk asked, tilting there head.

Ink just giggled, "I was just checking the place out, since I saw it sort of dead, sort of alive" Ink said, putting his hands on his hips, leaning to the side.

"Cool!" Frisk said. Geno just groaned. Ink than got an idea, seeing as how Geno reacts, it wouldn't hurt to asked.

"You know...since this place is- sort of dead, I'd like to make a deal with you!" Ink said. Geno looked at him, glaring at him. Ink could feel a chill go down his spine.