Chapter 41

||Jayceon||

"I SHOULD KILL THIS NIGGA!"

"Aye. Aye." Dequan said trynna hold me in the van.

"Nah man. This nigga got me and Monica fucked up!" I yelled.

"Now ain't the time for this man. I told yo ass we shouldn't be following him." Dequan said.

"I know it hurt to see yo girl getting cheated on, but look think about this. Rashawn find out. He dead anyway. Let them find out on their own. You gon mess around and blow yo cover." Dequan said.

"You already almost did that too many times. Calm down man. Calm down..." He said.

"Ight man... Ight lemme go..." I said sitting back in my seat. My hand goes down my face.

"I'm starting to regret not telling her."

"Aye. You did what you thought was right at the time. It's not like you had much time anyway." Dequan said.

"Yeah... You think it's too early to tell anybody?"

"I mean, shit, we trynna take buddy out, but we still gon need back up. I think at first we needed you a secret to get all the info we needed. We got it now, so I mean, I guess it would be beneficial to tell Rashawn." He said.

"But I mean telling Monica? She got Ariah, but she might try to get involved again. If you can make sure she don't try, I don't think it's too early. But again we still need it to be quiet about you. We need the element of surprise still." Dequan said.

It was silent for a few minutes while I thought.

"I think...I think I'll stay hidden a little while longer." I told him. I turned the car on and drove off.

"Hey. It's up to you." He said.

||Monica||

"Yeah...Yeah Amari. I know. Work. It's always work..."

"Monica don't be mad..." Amari said.

"No nigga I am mad. You lyin about some shit. I know it!"

"You really accusing me of some shit? Really bae? I wouldn't lie to you... What that promise ring on yo finger mean? Imma marry you one day man... I'd never be dishonest with you. You know I love you Monica." Amari said.

"Mann. You den said this shit before but look! You ain't trynna do nothing. I know yo ass lyin because nigga my brother works harder than you, and he on his way over here as we speak! He MADE time to come over here cuz his sister was in distress! What about you? You ain't trynna do shit, but 'work'??? Yeah okay..."

"When he coming over?" Amari asked.

"He's here, but he checking up on y'all first. So you better be ready to go out cuz he's taking over for a lil bit. Okay?"

"Ight man... Okay baby. If you say so." He said.

"What you'on wanna spend time with me?"

"No I do. I do. I miss you." He said.

"I'll see you. Bye."

                   Call Ended....

"I lov-."

"Damn... Well fuck him too then."

"I need a night at my damn club cuz fuck this..."

I took a shower, got dressed, and did my makeup. I call up my girl, Brie, cuz I kno she was supposed to be going tonight.

Brieee baee🥰

"I knew you would come arounddd." She said.

I laughed. "How you know?"

"You always do this girl. Let's go. I'm outside yo house anyway. I was gon force you to come if you hadn't come anyway."  She said.

I laughed some more. "Ight. I'm on my way out."

Call Ended...

This girl. Lol..

I grab my purse and my keys then head out the door.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
(Keep in mind Monica is intoxicated at this point)

I go up to the counter.

"Heyyy girl!"

"Hey. Mo!" Josselyn said back.

"What you need? Your regular?" She asked.

"Yup. And also, where's Yasmin? Ain't this her shift?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I think some nigga was hitting on her and she was feeling uncomfortable, so she went to the back. I took over for her." Josselyn said handing me my drink.

"Oh. Lemme go check on her." I said grabbing the drink.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Let me know if she's alright please." She said.

I headed to the back sipping on my drink. I knocked on the door.

"Yasmin? I heard from Josselyn you were back here. You okay?" I didn't get an answer back. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.  I unlocked it with my keys and opened it.

I stood there in shock. What I saw was Yasmin and Amari having sex on the floor. I froze. When they realized I was there, they looked just as shocked as me. They scrambled around trying to get their clothes together.

"Monica it's not what it looks like." Amari said getting up and walking towards me.

I stepped back.

"Stop." I said holding my hand out. I took a deep breath in.

"Monica this ain't mean nothing. I promise. Look at yo hand. YOURE the one with the promise ring." Amari said.

"Shut the fuck up about this damn ring. Matter of fact. Here." I snatched the ring off my finger and threw it at Yasmin.

"Since fuckin her is more important than spending time with me, she can have it, and you."

"Monica no." He tried to touch me, but I pushed him.

"Back the fuck up! I knew you was lyin, but ian think it would be about this. You sick. You so sick. I have been nothing but loyal to yo ass and this how you me?"

"And you. I got yo ass off the fucking street begging for change. Got you a nice lil apartment. Gave you a job. Helped you get back on your feet. THIS HOW YOU FUCKIN DO ME." Tears start to fall. I slam the door and take out my gun.

"Woah, Monica! Fuck you doin?!" Amari asked scared.

"No! Amari! Fuck are you doin???"

                           ||Rashawn||

I go into Monica's club. I wanted to check up on it.
I got me a drink and headed to the back since that's what the bartender said. I hear a door slam.

"Woah Monica! Fuck are you doin?!" What sounds like Amari's voice sounds like.

"No! Amari! Fuck are you doin???" Monica yelled back. I run to the room and open the door. I see a crying Monica holding a gun towards a naked Amari and some other girl.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yelled and startled all three of them.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
Word Count: 1137

Publish Date: Dec. 25th, 2020

(Merry Christmas y'all!!!)

(I haven't been updating as much cuz my old phone been acting up with this app, but I was getting a new phone anyways)

(What y'all think gon happen to Amari and Yasmin?)

(When Jayceon gon reveal hisself.)