Chapter 3

I open that bag and in it is a bunch of granola bars and other snacks. I take out and open one. Ya girl is hungry and don't like hospital food. Rashawn came in and sat down.

"I knew you wasn't gonna eat none of the food they gave you," he said.

"Yep. You right."

"So I gotta question."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Has Jayceon's mom been up here like at all?"

"Yeah, she has. Don't worry I'm making sure she goes to therapy and all of that", he said.

I wave of relieve washed over me.

"At least something is right."

"Yeah," Rashawn said looking deep in thought.

"What is it?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Stop bullshiting and tell me the problem."

"It's about Destiny," he said.

"She had a miscarriage," he said.

"Oh.Oh Rashawn."

I got up and got in that wheelchair. I wheeled myself over to him. Then I gave him a long hug. He hugged me back tightly. We stayed like that for a while. Right now we were both feeling as if it was our fault.

The rest of the day I was chilling. Well, not really. I was thinking of what to do for Miracle's birthday which is on Christmas. I think I might take her to the winter wonderland but on Christmas Eve I'll take her on a shopping spree.

I talked with the doctor about leaving at least for those two days. He said I could but ONLY for those two days. Of course knowing I was gonna try to extend it by myself, he made sure to tell Rashawn when I need to be back in this damn hospital. Blew the fuck outta me.
Boring ass hospital.

2 days later...

I wake up, take a bath, and do my hygiene duties. Then I put on a cropped hoodie with ripped jeans, and some Jordan 11s.

 Then I put on a cropped hoodie with ripped jeans, and some Jordan 11s

I hop on ig and decide to go live. I ain't done that in a long while.

"Wassup y'all! I'm getting out today!"

As people started coming on, I started reading comments out loud.

"You was in jail!?"

"Lol no, but I'm in a hospital."