Chapter 39

(I can't believe Ken cheating on De'arra😪If he cheat, every nigga cheat😭 "I can hear the streets calling."😔✋🏾)
               ||Jayceon||

"You ready?" Dequan said.

"Yeah..."

"You said your goodbyes?" Jamar asked.

"Yeah, uh, hold on."

I grabbed eye contact with Destiny and left out the funeral through the back. After a few minutes, she came out with me. The only reason she knows is because she caught me saying my goodbyes to Monica last night, but she promised not to tell no one.

"I still don't see why Monica at least can't know." She said.

"I told you. Everybody gotta think I'm dead. It needs to look real."

"Monica could pretend." She said.

"Now you know Monica can't lie nor act."

"I know..." She said looking down.

"Aye. Just look after her for me."

"That's what I've been doing before you." She said laughing a little.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said.

"Can you do me one more favor?"

"What?" She asked.

"You think you can keep me updated on what they know here?"

"Yeah. I can do that." She said.

"See you, D."

"Bye, Jayceon." She said.

I walked to the van, and hopped in.

"You ready to go now?" Dequan asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

"Ight." He said pulling off.

           ||Three Months Later||

"And aye be careful. We only got on shot at this man. We can't fight the whole gang cuz you messed up." Dequan said.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

"Oh and here's your mask. Don't take it off. No. Where. Not even in the bathroom. Mfkas don't care about privacy." He said.

"Aw hell nah. They got cameras in the bathrooms??? Them niggas gayyy." Jamar said laughing.

"How long you been working with them? And you ain't know they got cameras in there..." Dequan said.

"What I look like looking for cameras in the fuckin bathroom?? Do you know how dumb that sound?"Jamar said.

"Aw man. Do they got cameras in the ladies bathroom too? That's sick bro. They probably be in they lil office jurkin off to that shit." Jamar said clutching his stomach pretending to throw up.

"That is nasty though. I agree." I said chuckling.

"How you even know that? What they put yo ass on camera duty?" Jamar asked.

"We don't got time for this." Dequan said trynna hold in his laugh.

"We gotta go." He said letting that laugh go.

I put my mask on. We got out the van and headed in the building.

Security blocked our way.

"ID." Security Guard 1 said.

"We go through this everyday bro. I thought we was friends." Jamar said.

They ain't say nothing.