Chapter 24

||Melody||
                 (Mo's Mom)

            Next Morning...

"Where is this girl?"

She needs to take Miracle to school, so I can go to work.

"At this point, Imma be late."

      Calling Daughter❤️❤️❤️...

"Yoooo..."

"Hello? Monica, you're late you need t-." I was cut off.

"Naw, I'm just playing. This voicemail. Since I usually always answer my phone, I'm either sleep or somebody kidnapped me again." Her voice on the phone laughed.

"No that'll never happen, so I'm probably just sleeping. Call back later byyyyyye."

Call Ended...

              Daughter❤️❤️❤️

Monica! You need to
wake yo ass up!

I need to get to work!
Delivered

I look at my watch and sigh.

Imma just have to take her to school.

"Miracle! Let's go, baby."

"Okay," she said.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

||Omniscient||

"Yeah, I'm tired of this. This getting old. Why not just ask to meet? Like what's so hard about that?"Monica thought.

"You're probably wondering why you're here," Monica heard from a voice that sounds familiar.

"I'm wondering why you couldn't just ask to meet me. This was just unnecessary. And then there's a blindfold on me for what?" She said back to the voice.

"You don't recognize my voice?" The person asked.

I'm very irritated at the moment." She thought. She rolled my eyes as if she didn't have a blindfold.

"You want me to ask?" She asked.

"wHaT aM i DoInG hErE!?" She mocked.

"I'm glad you asked," he said.

"Since the day your dad killed my family I've been thinking of ways, many ways, to get back him," he said.

"But the nigga in jail. Then I thought, there's still a way to make him suffer. He killed what's important to me, so why not kill what's important to him?" He said.

"But I have a rule about hurting females, so I thought why not just fake your death. I could keep you with me and everybody would think you're dead. I'd just have to get another body," he said.