Chapter 23

⚠️Content Warning ⚠️
Non-consensual sex will be in this chapter. Mature Content. Discretion is advised.

                  ||Monica💜||

                  ||Monica💜||

Four days later...

"Look at you looking all beautiful and stuff. You ready to take ha nikka?"

"Ion know about all this...What if it don't work?" Sierra asked.

"Girl, please. He gon want you. Don't kiss him though. He might actually have caught something from her. I saw her kissing another nigga."

"You ready?"

"I guess..." She said.

"Ian trynna be late to our own party now."

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

We had gotten to the party and already a lot of people were there.

I'm gon have fun and get into stupid drama like a regular teenager.

"I'm not gon lie. I feel like I'm about to embarrass myself. What if she tries to fight me? You know I can't fight!" Sierra said.

"Don't even worry about all that. I got you. Imma be not too far. You ain't gon embarrass yourself. I know he wants you. Don't ask how I know though."

"If you say so..." She said.

||Destiny💗||
*Earlier This Morning*

"I gotta go, bro," Rashawn said.

"RASHAWN!"

"Rashawn answer the damn question."

"Did. You. Sleep. With. Her?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I barely even remember this night. It was an accident," Rashawn said.

"Yeah, it's gon be an accident when I throw this damn chair at yo head!"

I grabbed my purse, and my keys and headed to the door. Rashawn grabbed my arm.

"Bae, where are you going?" He asked.

"You not leaving me," he said. I snatched my arm from him and went out the door.

"Destiny!" He yelled.

I got in my car and drove off. I needed to go to my old house anyway. My dad sent me something, and it was supposed to be here today.