Chapter 30

||Four Days Later||

Prom's tomorrow!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm so close to graduating. I'm finally gonna leave high school. I can finally go to Florida and focus on my club. And hopefully not have to deal with the trap anymore.

As of now, Destiny, Amiya, Sierra, and Rainey are over. We went and got our hair and nails done. We also went to the mall. Ian get nothing though cuz I feel like I'm always going fuckin shopping. We're in my bedroom listening to music and talking on live.

"I'm not yo mommy, nigga! Find a new hobby, nigga!" I sang.

"Until your phone get picked up! Your shit's in the lobby, nigga!" Destiny sang with me.

"I can't wait for her to drop this shit bro.'' Amiya said.

"Same." Sierra agreed.

"Ya'll saw her live?" Destiny asked.

We all nodded.

"Y'all think people should leave her alone or she bullshitting us?''

"I think people needa chill on her." Amiya said.

"I still don't believe her, but her music slaps though." Rainey said.

"I just wanna know what cancel culture is." Sierra said.

"Basically, when someone does some low-down dirty stuff, they're supposed to be canceled on social media, and stuff like that."

"Honestly, cancel culture doesn't even work for real." Destiny said.

"Yeah. That's why the screaming skittle still relevant."

"On god. Why is 69 not canceled? This nigga needs to be jailed, but people ain't ready for that convo." Amiya said.

"I'm sayin.''

Josh walked in. "Hello lovely ladies may I interest you in keeping yo music the fuck down. A real nigga trynna sleep."

"Whatchu mean? I'm wide awake?"

The girls laughed. He picked up a pillow off my bed and threw it at me. Then, he ran his ass out my room. I rubbed my hands together.

"Ya'll already know what's about to happen." I told them. I grabbed a pillow, and they grabbed one as well. We went down to the room the boys were sleeping in. I opened the door, and we immediately started to go after Josh. Rashawn, Josh, and Trayveon grabbed pillows of their own. Jayceon; however, sat this one out. He knew better. We had a full blown pillow fight.

                  ||Next Day||

I woke up earlier than usual because I needed to get to school early to help with some preparations. They wanted to have everything set up, so they don't gotta worry about it for the rest of the day.

Once I finished getting ready, I headed out to school.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"I'm just sayin that if y'all get married, I wanna be a bridesmaid..." Sierra said.

"You can definitely be a bridesmaid, Sierra." She smiled.

"As I should." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't be no bridesmaid. Ion wanna wear no dress, but I'll help with setting up or some." Rainey said.