Chapter 13

I go upstairs and go to bed. I felt someone cover my mouth. I tried screaming, but they hit me with their gun, and I blacked out.

Freeman's POV

I heard muffled screams.

"Monica? Fuck!"

I shot dude in the head. Then, ran up stairs. I didn't see anybody up there. I looked out the window and saw a white van drive away. I ran outside trying to shoot the tires, but they got away.

"FUCK!" I yelled. " FUCK!"

I shouldn't have let my guard down. I should've known this nigga ain't come alone. I rub my hands down my face. I know she told me not to, but I'm gonna need to call Rashawn.

||Monica||

All I know is that I'm in a truck. I have a bag over my head and tape covering my mouth.

"Yeeeeah! We getting hella money!"

"Hell yeah."

"Glad we ain't let Frank talk us out of this!"

"Yeah. Nigga gon say 'Trafficking ain't nothing to mess with.' I'm like nigga we got this."

I tried saying something but of course I the tape on my mouth.

"She awakes."

"Naw nigga. She talking in her sleep."

"Get off my dick."

"Aye, don't y'all start that in here."

"Man, whatever. Let's just get this money and go our separate ways."

"For once, I agree."

I tried moving around, but my hands were cuffed.

"You think we should have a little fun with her first?"

I shivered at his words.

"Woah now. I don't condone rape."

"But you condone trafficking?"

"It's one thing to deliver a person to someone. It's another thing to actually hurt, or r*pe a person."

"Whatever bro. Is you gonna stop me?"

"I might."

"Don't we need to pay her back for benny?"

"Man, Benny wasn't shit anyway. His dumbass wanted to go steal some shit. That's on him."

"Now who's arguing?"

"Ian arguing. I'm just saying that I won't allow any raping in my presence."

"Whatever."

"We going to a hotel right?"

"Yeah, we just need to change cars first."