Chapter 37

(Sorry for the late chapter. Ian know how to write it, and I was stressin)

                   ||Monica||

"Heyyyy, Monicaaa!!!" Sierra hugged me excitedly.

"Hey Sierraaa!!" I hugged back.

"You got a nice amount of people in there, girl! You doin good for yourself." She said.

"Yeah. It was a tough at first. Dealing with...all the the stuff that happened, but let's go innn!"

She held her arm out, and I looped my arm around it. Then, we walked in.

                       ||Amari||

She laughed. My cousin came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ain't that your girl coming?" He asked. I looked over to see Monica all dressed up talking with some girl.

"My boss is your girlfriend?" Yasmin said.

"I didn't know this was the club she owns."

"Look you're cool and all, but I'm not trynna lose my job, so I'll be going." She said going to take an order of another customer.

"I can make you a drink," I heard Monica's voice talking to someone close behind.

                     ||Monica||

"I can make you a drink."

"You know how to bartend?" Sierra said.

"Of course." I look towards the counter a little surprised to see Amari. I hug him from behind.

"I didn't know you'd be a this one."

"You suprised me for second." He said laughing.

"Yeah. I didn't know we were going to your club." He said.

"Oh. Well, this is my friend Sierra!" He turned his attention towards her.

"Nice to meet you Sierra." He said.

"You too. I've heard good things about you." She said.

"Well, this my cousin, Keelo." He said.

"So this is the Monica you trynna be serious with. Nice ta meet ya." He said.

"You too." I hopped over the counter.

"So what you want to drink tonight?" I asked.

"Hmmm." She said.

                  ||Rah||

"What's your next move?" Freeman said.

"I think we need to put someone on the inside before we do anything."

"Why don't he just be that person? He related to him." Tj asked referring to me.

"Nah. I don't consider that man family. And plus, Uncle B ain't stupid. He know where I been. Who I've been with," Freeman answered, "I doubt he'd trust me."

"Get boonk, and call up Amari."

"You letting them do it?" Tj said.

"Yeah."

"Tell Josh to come in here too when you leave."

"Ite." He said.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"So what Monica say about this?" Josh said.

"She'll be okay."

"Plus, it'll be an extra hand with Ariah anyway."