Chapter 2

"Rashawn, can you take me to Jayceon."

"Yeah, let's go," he said grabbing my wheelchair.

He rolled me all the way to his room then left me in there, so I could be there on my own. I struggled, but I made it on top Jayceon's bed. I looked at him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You need to wake up soon. You don't wanna miss Miracle's birthday on Wednesday, do you?"

I, of course, got no answer. I laid on his chest listening to his slow heartbeat, and I eventually fell asleep.

Monday, December 23

I wake up in my own hospital room. Rashawn must've moved back in here. He left me some clothes, so I grab those and go into the bathroom. I do my hygiene, take a shower, and I get dressed. I put on some jeans, and a lip n hand print t-shirt with black and white vans.

 I put on some jeans, and a lip n hand print t-shirt with black and white vans

After I am dressed, I just watch something on my phone. They ain't got nothing good to watch on this tv. While watching something, someone comes in. I look up to see Freeman coming in with flowers. I was very surprised to see him here.

"Hey, Monica," he said sitting down the flowers.

"..."

I didn't really know what to say. I haven't directly spoken to him since the last time I saw him.

"Are you angry with me?" He asked.

"Why would I be angry with you?"

"Because of leaving you, and knowing exactly where you were but not contacting you," he said.

"Nope I'm fine. People move on."

"I see that," he says probably referring to Jayceon.

"You know, I still love you," he said.

"I can't return those feelings," I said looking to the side.

"It's because of yo man, I know. I'll wait. I'll wait because I know I'm your soulmate. I know it in my heart you gon be my wife one day. You gonna have my kids," he said.

"But until then I'll just be around waiting for you," he says.

I look down.

"I don't think so. I love Jayceon."

"Not as much as you love me," he said.

"It was nice seeing your beautiful face again. Call me, okay?" He said.

(Mister steal yo girl is back👀)

He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote his number down and gave it to me. Then he left. He left and my mom came in.

"My baby!" She said.

She hugged me as if she was gonna lose me. I hugged of course.

"I love you too momma."