Chapter 22

PSA: I'll start skipping around because this story is going a little too slow. I'm hoping this'll end with like 40 or 50 chapters because I have other stories I'm working on.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

                    ||Monica💛||

||Monica💛||

"Holon! What she say?"

"We ain't trippin bout no nigga bitch!" Destiny shaking her ass.

"Period!" I said slapping it.

We was having so much fuckin fun here. It was around 12. We had been here since 8. Destiny pulled me off to the bar.

"Aye. This dude been starring at you the whole time we was here. I think we should go," Destiny said. I looked around.

"Don't look. Then, he gon know we know he looking," she said.

"Okay." We made our way to the exit. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about what bad could happen out this late.

"Yeah. Ion like this. We parked too far from the entrance."

"Yeah, you right. We should go force security to go with us," Destiny said.

"I'll be right back," she said and went in the building. After ten minutes the door behind me opened.

"It's about time Destiny. Had a girl waiting out here in the dark." I turned around, but it wasn't Destiny. He looked familiar, but I couldn't understand why.

"Think you got the wrong person," he said.

"Oh..."

"But what's good?" He said. I looked to the side.

"Oh you shy now? I saw you dancing witcho lil friend earlier," he said.

"So?"

"Why you being like that? I'm just trynna have a conversation," he said. I look him and down.

"Do you know me?"

"Come on...you don't recognize me?" He said.

"I guess I would look different considering when we first met," he said. Destiny came out with the guard.

"This dude took a lot of convincing-," she said. She looked at the dude next to me.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

"Nope. I was just leaving," he said.

"See you," he said. I only watched him leave.

"That was the guy who was starring at you the whole night. Who was he?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion know, but he knew me."

"Yeah. That's a sign that we need to go," she said.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ