Chapter 25

(I really ain't got school for the rest of the school year...that's crazy)

that's crazy)

||Monica||

"Awn look at youuuu," Taneja said.

"Oop- you getting thicker???" She asked.

"Ayyye, you see it," I said shacking my ass.

She laughed.

"Ight, you ready?" She asked.

"Yup."

To be honest, ion think she can sneak us out. It's literally security everywhere.

"Ight. So there's security that basically follows you everywhere. So maybe we just go out the window," she says.

"I've tried that."

"You ain't try it my way," she said.

"Put the robe on, so they don't get suspicious," she said handing me a black robe.

I took the robe and put it on. We left out the door and one of the guards outside my door followed behind us. We went down to the basement and in the bathroom.

"Before we do this, turn off yo notifications cuz we don't need them hearing yo phone," she said and I did just that.

"Is there any guards on the side of the house right here?" She asked.

"No," I whispered.

"We hopping gates tonight," she whispered. "Be ready to run, but quietly."

"Ain't the guard gon know that we gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that's a problem for later," she said.

"Ight," she said taking out a speaker.

"Imma leave my phone here, so the sound play for awhile," she said.

"Naw, we can use my phone."

It got a tracker on it anyway.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, I live here remember? I'm gonna be back anyway," I told her handing the phone.

"Okay," she said. She connected it to the speaker and turned the sound on.

"That's gon be playin for at least an hour. My car right down the street, so once we reach it, we free," she said.

"Okay," I said.

This might actually work.

She opens the window all the way up. I climb out the window, and she climbs out after me. I guess one of the guards outside heard us, so they started to look around with a flashlight.

We quickly closed the window and hid in the bushes. Once we were sure he went back to where he came from, we booked it. When we made it to the gate, we hopped it into the neighbor's yard.