Chapter 43

Thursday, Dec. 23th
Atlanta, GA

||Monica||

"Thank you mommyy!" I said hugging my momma.

"Of course, baby." She said hugging me back tightly. She agreed to look after Ariah while I go out tonight.

"I don't mind watching my grandbaby." She said.

"Lemme go get her bag out the car." I say. I go get the bag out the car and go back in. I see my mom no longer in the living room, but I hear arguing coming from the kitchen. I peep in the kitchen and see Chris and my momma arguing.

"Why didn't you tell me they were gonna be here?!" Chris said.

"These are my kids. I don't need to tell when you when they come over. They come over when they want." My mom said.

"I planned to bring the boys over tonight!" Chris said.

"Well now my kids are here so deal with it." My momma said.

"You piss me the fuck off." Chris said.

"You make me wish I ain't never met yo ass." My momma said. I saw Chris face change from annoyance to anger. He raised his hand and slapped my momma. I stood there in shock.

My mom just held her face.

"But you did, so shut that shit up!" Chris said. This shit made me so mad. I just wanted to kill him myself, but I remembered Rashawn tell me how heavily the feds been watching us lately. I would for sure get caught.

She started to leave the kitchen, so I ran and acted like I was just coming in the door. She came in the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing just a lil tired." She said.

"If you're tired, I can just get someone else watch Ariah-."

"No. It's fine. I wanna spend some time with her." She said.

"If you're sure."

"I am." She said.

"Ookay. I'll get going then, so I can get ready for tonight."

"Okay. See you Wednesday, baby." She said hugging me. I hugged her back tightly.

"See you Wednesday momma." I left out the house and got in my car. I sat there and thought.

Like Father like mother fuckin son. That must be why Kavarrion so fucked up.

As soon as I pulled off, I FaceTimed Rashawn.

Brother💙💙
Connecting...

"Yooo" Rashawn said.

"Hey."

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"It's about momma."

"What?" He asked.