Chapter 42

||Rashawn||

I go into Monica's club. I wanted to check up on it.
I got me a drink and headed to the back since that's what the bartender said. I hear a door slam.

"Woah Monica! Fuck are you doin?!" What sounds like Amari's voice sounds like.

"No! Amari! Fuck are you doin???" Monica yelled back. I run to the room and open the door. I see a crying Monica holding a gun towards a naked Amari and some other girl.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yelled and startled all three of them.

I grabbed Monica's gun.

"Put some fuckin clothes on!" I yelled. I stepped outside the room with Monica.

"Monica, what the fuck was you doing?!"

"No, fuck that why was they naked? What you made them strip or some?"

Monica slid to the floor, and I got down with her.

"He cheated on me..." She started crying harder. I hugged her tight.

"I got you. I'll handle them." I told her.  She shook her head. I helped her up.

"Gon in the car. I'll be out there." I told her. She shook her head and left. I went in the room and stood there looking at the two of them for a few minutes.

"Rah look you know how it is with women." Amari said.

"Nah. Nah I don't. Explain to me why my sister is in the car crying. I told you if you hurt her you're out of here. I told you that didn't I?"

"You not gon kick me out the gang over a girl are you? Come on man. How long we've known each other?" He said.

"That's not just some girl. That's my sister nigga!" I semi-yelled.

"Ayo don't come to the warehouses tomma. I'll send you your last payment and that's it."

"Come on man." He said.

"Nigga I should be beating yo fuckin ass! Don't come on man me! It's my sista over you ANYDAY! You knew what the fuck you was doing!"

Just then a girl came in. She looked at me, Amari, then the other girl. She tied her hair up.

"You Jazmin or Yasmin or whatever the fuck yo name is? The bitch who was fuckin with my homegirls man?" She said taking her heals off.

"Who are you?" Yasmin asked trynna act tough.

"Name's Brie. Monica said hi," was what she said before punching Yasmin in the face and beating her ass.

After letting them fight for a little bit, I got the girl, Brie, off of Yasmin.

"And one more thing bitch. You're fired! Get the fuck out!" She said.

"Fuck you! Fired my ass! Monica ain't say that!" Yasmin yelled.

"Don't get yo ass fucked up again, hoe!" Brie yelled back before yanking away from me and walking out.

"What she said. Get out. Both you. Before I have security carry y'all out."

||Next Day||

"Where Amari at?" Bones asked.

"You ain't gon see too much of him nomo."

"Damn. What he do?" He asked.

"Hurt someone close to me."

"Aw..." He said.

"Anyways, about the thing you told me to look in. I heard it's a new gang around. They got a few different spots around here and Atlanta. Mainly here though." He said.