Chapter 34

||Rah||
(He deleted most of his pictures🙄🖐🏾)

"Come home, Rah. You need some rest," Destiny said over the phone.

"Bae, I don't have time for that. You know that."

"So you don't have time for me then?" She asked.

"I do..."

"Oh really? When? When was the last time you bothered to spend time for me?"

"De..."

"You can't name one can you? Look Rashawn, I know you want to find Jayceon's killer. I know you want to find the people who put momma Melody in the wheel chair. And I knowww you wanna get your revenge, but you gotta take care of yourself." She daid.

"You're still not even fully healed yet from all they did to you. You're still at risk from that. You push yourself to hard, and Monica won't have a brother to protect her like you wanna do." She continued.

"And we don't want that, so please take a break. Come home to me. I miss you." She said sounding as if she was ready to cry.

"Let me help heal you." She said. I sighed knowing she was right.

"Alright..."

"Alright?" She said.

"I'll be home.  Gimme 30 minutes."

"Okay..." She said.

Call Ended...

I had to come home eventually.

                    ||Monica||

      Thursday , September 16th

I wake up to the sound of Ariah crying. I get out of bed and go over to her room. On my way, I noticed she stopped crying. I open her room door to Amari holding Ari in his arms.

I smiled softly. She noticed me and started reaching for me. Amari turned around and handed her to me. As he did that, he kissed my forehead.

"Good mornin bae," he says.

"Good morning." I smiled wide.

"What time you gotta head out today?" He asked.

"I have nothing to do today, so I'll be spending time with my baby." I said kissing Ariah.

"You?"

"In about two hours." He answered.

I put Ariah in her lil play area.

"Sooo wanna go to ihop?" I said walking to the kitchen to warm up a bottle for Ariah.

"Yeah. Sounds good to me." He said.

"K..."

"What's up?" He asked comin up behind me.

"It's nothing serious..."

"Monica, everytime you suggest to go to ihop something's always up. Just lemme hear it." He said.

"itsthedayjayceonpassedawayinacoma" I whispered.

Can I Trust You? 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara