Chapter 6

Rashawn's POV

I decided to call her. I hear her phone ringing, so I follow it. I followed it up to her bedroom and see her phone and a sticky note on the bed. I look around the room and notice it was cleaned out
I picked up the note and it read:

"If you're reading this, then I'm already gone. I'm sorry I cause so much trouble. I wish I could make it up but I can't. I decide to leave because if I'm not in y'all way, I won't cause anything else. I left my phone so you wouldn't try to contact me. I'm so sorry. If Jayceon wakes up tell him that I love him."

Wednesday, January 8th

I spent 2 weeks trying to find them, but I can't. I knew I should have put the tracker on her car. I have people out looking everywhere right now. Nobody seems to know shit. I haven't told momma. I wouldn't want to worry her. If you are wondering how she doesn't know her own child is missing it's because I told her that Monica was riding around Atlanta with Miracle the day she went missing. My mom couldn't stay longer than that day because she has businesses to run.

"Any word about Mo?" Trayveon asked.

"Nope. Not a single word."

"Have you tried asking Cortez or Amiya?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. They told me they didn't know anything."

"Damn. I would say she couldn't have gone far, but..." Josh said

"Yeah, I know."

Monica's POV

I've been good. I decided to go back to Chicago. I missed my home. I enrolled Miracle in a new school of course. She has lots of friends. She is very happy there. I went back to my old school. I kinda missed some people. Just a little bit.

MiyaMiya❤️🤞🏾calling...

"Hey, babe."

"Hey girly," she says.

"You know I miss you so much," she says.

"I miss you too."

"Imma come on da weekend. Not on no suspicious shit. Me and Cortez coming down there," she said.

"Bet. I can't wait to see y'all."

There was a moment of silence.

"I know what you wanna ask. No, he hasn't woken up yet. The good news is he's looking a lot more healthy, and he isn't so pale anymore, " she says.

I smiled.

"That's good. At least he's on the road to recovery."

"Yeah. Okay, girl, I gotta go. Much Love. Bye, " she says.

"Bye."

Right now my momma, Cortez, and she knows where I am. It's gonna stay that way until I feel like I can't cause any more problems.

Today I didn't have a first period or advisory, so I slept in. Now I'm ready to go. Miracle's already at school. I took her this morning. Once I get my book bag and grab my keys I head out the door.