Chapter 8

We had a nice talk. The guard gave us a lot of time to talk since he hasn't caused any trouble in the longest. It was time for me to go home to Miracle and do my homework.

"One more thing, " he said.

"Yes?"

"Could you, you know, bring her? I want to get a good look at my youngest," he said.

"Definitely."

"Bye, dad."

"Bye, Mia, " he said then I left.

Jayceon's POV

I still can't move. Barely even get sleep, but from time to time I can see Faith. I know she isn't really there, but at least I can see her. I don't know how long I've been like this. It feels like forever. Monica never came back. I guess she's really gone, but I won't just let her outta my life so easily. As soon as I wake up, I'll be trying to get to her. I love that girl too much to just give up.
I just need to wake up. I've been trying for the longest. I moved my leg. That's a good sign. It wore me out trying though, so I guess I'll sleep.

Destiny's POV

When I got out of the hospital, Rashawn wouldn't let me out of his sight. He did something I didn't really expect. Ever since that party, we've been just messing around, so I never thought about it. He asked me to be his girlfriend, finally. I wish I could've told Monica, but it seemed as if she was always watching us. She sent a letter congratulating me, but I don't even know where she is. Right then Rashawn came in my room.

"Hey, bae," he said coming to me and kissing me.

"Hey..."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's just...I miss my best friends."

"We'll find her, okay? I promise. She can't hide forever," he said.

"So I'm guessing no new leads?"

"Nope. She's very good at this. She probably gets it from our dad," he said.

"I just wish she would come home already. "

"We all do, " he said, "Especially, Freeman."

"Jayceon not gon be too happy about that."

"I know, but Jayceon's chill, so I don't expect anything bad to happen," Rashawn said.

Monica's POV

I gotta say, I miss my house being full of people. It's honestly a little lonely. When I'm alone and not sleep, I tend to think about things I wish I could forget.

Flashback...
Location: Chicago, IL

Me and my favorite cousin, Tavania, had just gotten back from the mall, and we were admiring the bedroom I customized just for her.

"I still can't believe you customized it just for me, " she said.

"Anything for you Favorite cousin."