Chapter 29

⚠️CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

   Viewer Discretion Is Advised

If you are easily affected by issues related to self harm or Su!cide, I suggest not viewing this piece.

                      ||Monica||

             Sunday, June 7th

These past few weeks I have been doing nothing but focusing on school. No extra parties, or clubs, trap troubles, or drama. I got my grades up how they used to be. I haven't gotten in any trouble. And thanks to all this hard work. I am graduating. My graduation is on the 19th. I am too excited.

Right now Sierra and I are at the mall. She had something very important she wanted to tell me, but she wanted to go to the mall first.

"How dis look?" Sierra asked. For some reason her choice in clothing has changed. It went from skin tight, and revealing to loose and covered up. Still cute though.

"It fits your body perfectly."

"I think so too. Imma buy it. Then, we can go to my house." She said.

"Okay."

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

We made it to her house, and we changed into our night clothes. I was sleeping over tonight. As of now, we're in the living room watching a movie and eating snacks.

As curious as I am to know what she wanted to tell me, I know that I shouldn't push the issue.

When the movie was over, we went up to her room. I'm guessig that she was about to tell me because she sat me on her bed. Then started to take deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah..." She said.

"Okay..." I said confused.

She sat down next to me with her head down. She had a painful expression on her face. I didn't really know what to do, so I pulled to me and hugged her. She started crying.

"I'm sorry." She said as she began wiping her tears.

"Cry as much as you need." I felt myself growing very concerned. Sierra was never one to cry.

After she calmed down a little, she sat up. She took another deep breath.

"The night that we went to the party." She said, "Remember when you went outside for a bit?"

"Yeah..."

"After you didn't come back, I went looking for you. Eventually, I made it upstairs where the b-bedrooms were."