Chapter 27

||Monica||
Next Day...
         May 12th, 2020

"What's on your mind, Monica?" Freeman said.

"Nothing..."

"Monica stop lying to me. What's wrong?" He said.

"Mttchtt. Nothing, I'm good. I'm just mentally tired."

"Whatchu mean?" He asked.

"This just too much to handle at once."

"I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up."

"Don't say that. You ian even gotta worry about him nomo," he said.

"Yeah, but I gotta worry about anybody else my dad wronged before he was sent to jail."

"Speaking of him, you gon kill him?"

"Do you not want me to?" He asked.

"No..."

"Why? What you want me to do with him?" He asked.

"I want him in jail. He don't need to die. I'm not my father." I told him.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"The whole reason he took me was, so he could hurt my dad. He didn't even harm me."

"Hell, he could've killed me, but he didn't, so he should go to jail instead of die. It really isn't necessary."

"Okay. If you're sure. What did your dad do?" He asked.

I told him the same thing I told Malu.

"I see..." He said going into deep thought.

"So...how we gon do this?" I asked him.

"We gon figure it out," he said.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

                   ||Freeman||

When we got to the house, Monica was sleep, so I put her on my back. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell.
Out came Freeman and Jayceon.

"Now you wanna show up," Rashawn said.

"Who dat on yo back?" Jayceon asked.

"You don't recognize your own girl?" I said to him. Both of their eyes grew wide.

"Monica?! But we just buried," Rashawn said.

"Apparently not. Cuz she's on my back alive."

"I'll put her in her room." I was about to go in, but Jayceon stopped me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll do that," he said. I shrugged my shoulders and put her in his arms.

"You gotta tell me how you pulled this shit off," Rashawn said.

||Jayceon||

I can't believe I'm holding her in my arms. She's...not dead.I really thought I lost this girl.

Once I brought her to her room, I laid her down. Then laid next to her. I stared at her face while I caressed her cheek. I had missed her so much. When I thought I lost her, I started to lack motivation just to get out of bed. I blamed myself for not being there for her. For not seeing that she was in so much pain because I had really believed she took her own life.