Sakazuki x Reader {Vacation Time} AU

"Saka-san! You were supposed to be home hours ago, why are you still here!? It's time to start our vacation and Smoker already agreed to hold down the fort while your away" Walking up to my stubborn husband I slammed my hands down on his deck as the man continued to read through a file in front of him. "One second (Y/n)"

"No, you're getting your butt out of that chair right now and come home with me" Sometimes Sakazuki really made me question why I married him but then again, those muscles he had under his shirt were something else. "Our vacation doesn't start until tomorrow morning (Y/n)" He was right about that though he promised he would be home at 5 and it was now 8 so I needed to find my way over here to retrieve the man myself.

"I don't care! You still need to pack... Can I get someone to help me carry Saka-san out of the station!?" As I yelled at the other officers to help me out, I heard a squeak of a chair before the man spoke up behind me. "That won't be necessary (Y/n). Let's go"

~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

"I don't see why you need to make sure a big deal about taking time off work Saka-san. It's not like the city is going to burn down if you leave for a few days" He gave me his 'are you sure about that look but quickly sighed as he continued driving to our house.

"Cheer up Sakazuki~ Besides this time tomorrow we'll be in paradise soaking up the sun rays~ I can't wait!" His arm rested on my knee as we stopped at a red light. "If your happy then I'll just have to bear through it" Leaning my head against his shoulder the light turned green as we began driving once again.

"Don't make it sound like we didn't decide on our vacation spot together Sakazuki. Plus, it's a hot destination and you don't have to wear a shirt the whole trip~" Picturing the man shirtless made me blush slightly but thankfully the car was dark so my husband couldn't tell. "Hm... maybe this trip won't be so bad. What will you be wearing (Y/n)?" Oh, he wanted to know if I was planning to wear anything revealing, he's such a perv. "It's a surprise~"

"Fair enough"

~~~~~~~~~

We had just pulled into our driveway when Sakazuki nudged my shoulder to wake me up. "We're home my little flower" I was still half asleep when he came over to my door and started to carry me towards the house. "I love you Saka-san~" When his lips pressed against my forehead, I felt the warmth from his devil fruit surround me like a warm blanket so I wouldn't freeze while he unlocked the door to our house.

"Love you too (Y/n)~ Now what do I need to pack for the trip?" I locked eyes with him as I shook my head. "Your stuff is already packed but I might have forgotten something so you might want to double-check it"

"Didn't you say I needed to come home so I could pack?"

I looked away from the man as a slight blush covered my cheeks. "That's what I said but I really only wanted you home. I missed you~" Turning back towards him to could see he was shaking his head before I heard him speak. "Let's get to bed. Our vacation starts tomorrow and you need your sleep my flower. You can make it up to me during our vacation~ I love you"

"Awe you're so cute Sakazuki! I love you more~"

~~~~~~~~

End