Smoker x Reader {Ho, Ho, Ho} AU

"Ho, ho, ho! What would you like for Christmas little boy?" I still couldn't believe what I was looking at. When my best friend had told me that Smoker was working as the Santa Clause this year for the police department, I had my doubts. So, I told her to take me to the station since I needed to see it with my own two eyes to believe it was true.

"Oh my god! You were right Tashigi... I'm going to go and sit on Santa's lap, hold my stuff" She tried to stop me but it was already too late for that. "Ho, h- (Y/n) what are you doing here!?" Smoker stopped mid-sentence as he recognized me and I didn't miss the bright blush on his face as he looked around the room to see if anyone was nearby.

"Hello Santa~ I'm here to tell you what I want for Christmas~" Smoker cleared his throat as he went back into character and gave it to my childish behavior. "And what would you like for Christmas little lady?" I moved until my lips were just grazing his ear as I whispered into it. "Oh, Santa~ I want to you Christmas, you're looking quite sexy this year~ Why don't you take a break from asking little brats what they want for Christmas and join me in my office?"

"I'm sorry young lady but Santa has you on the naughty list this year~ Only good girls get what they want from Santa~" He didn't just stay that did he? "Tashigi! This Santa is mean, take me home!" I made a small scene as I fell into Tashigi's arms as she started to drag me away from Smoker. "There, there (Y/n). I'm sure Smoker will make you feel better later"

"He better! Or else he can sleep on the couch... forever!"

~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

"(Y/n) I'm home! Look I'm sorry about what happened at work but you know I couldn't just leave my po-" Smoker froze when he saw me wrapped up in ribbon and lace laying on the couch. It had taken me a few hours to complete my look and my man seemed to be interested as I watched him throw his coat off without caring that it landed on the floor.

"Oh, Smokey your home~ Why don't you come and unwrap your Christmas present early~ I've been waiting all day~" I could see him lick his lips at me as he put out his cigar in a nearby ashtray as he started taking his clothing off piece by piece.

"You're so naughty (Y/n). I hope you prepared for what's to come~ I'm not going to hold back after what you did this morning~"

"Come and get me Smokey~"

~~~~~~~~

End