Doffy x Reader {Kidnapped Pt.2} AU

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Do you see a tree you want (Y/n)?" Doflamingo had been pulling me through the forest for quite some time now but I was refusing to speak to the man. "I'll pick us out a nice one, don't you worry" My eyes moved up to look at the ax he was carrying in one hand while the other was pulling the toboggan I was sitting on.

"Ah, what do you think about this tree?... You know (Y/n) I would appreciate some input from you... Suit yourself but you will help me decorate it later" I didn't reply to him as I buried my head into my knees while silently cursing the man. "You're going to need to move my dear. I can carry you back but I need to put the tree where your sitting"

"Touch me and I will bite you. I'm not moving!" Doflamingo's stupid sunglasses didn't allow me to see his eyes but as he bent down, I could see his smile start to twitch. "You test my patience (Y/n)... though it's a good thing you're cute~ I will have to take you back to the cabin then come back for our tree. Just let me chop it down first"

'Chop'

As I watched him cut mercilessly into the snow-covered tree a chill run up my spine. That ax could be slicing through my neck at any moment if I don't get out of here. "Don't even think about it (Y/n)! If you get off of that sled, I will not let you help me make cookies later!"

"Fuck your cookies!" This man will not force me to spend another second with him, taking the chance I jumped up and tried to run away but unfortunately, I ended up tripping in the deep snow. "You're something else (Y/n)... Let's get you back to the cabin" When he picked me up from the ground I started to shiver as I wiped the snow from my face. "I'll start you a nice warm fire once we get home but I'm going to have to tie you up so you don't run away~ Fufufu"

No, you're not! I want to go home!" He must not have expected it since his smile dropped after I slapped him across the face. "Enough! I've been nothing but nice to you and this is the thanks I get!? I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth again!" Since my assault had knocked his sunglasses off, I could see the angry in his eyes as I started shaking more.

~~~~~~~~~~

15 Minutes Later...

"Give me your hands (Y/n)!" He was still quite mad at me as he took my shaking hands in his grasp. "Ouch, that's too tight!" I felt him pause but he didn't loosen the ropes as he turned away from me to retrieve pair of handcuffs that he attached to my ankles. "That should keep you from running away. I will be back in a little bit, don't cause any trouble while I'm away~"

Before he left me, his lips pressed against mine though it didn't last long. "You're so cute~" A blanket was draped over my shaking form as Doflamingo made his way towards the door. I could see him sliding his boots back on but he must have caught me staring since he smiled over at me. "I'll be back my dear~"

~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

I knew that (Y/n) wasn't going to accept things right away but did she really need to slap me? At least she was now sitting by the warm fire and watching some Christmas movies so all I need to do is bring back our tree. "She's a fighter for sure~ I might just keep this one, after all, we're the same deep down inside~"

Finally reaching the tree I had wanted to use as our Christmas tree I gave it a few more swings with my ax before it fell to the ground. "Perfect~" I tried the tree to the toboggan before I rested my ax over my shoulder and began pulling the sled back to the cabin. 

"Jingle bells, jingle bells~"

~~~~~~~~~~

Back at The Cabin...