Marco x Reader {Cookies & Cuddles} AU

Requested By: redart44

~~~~~~~~~

"Marco, I made you some cookies! Look I even made them into bird shapes!" As I walked into the living room my husband looked up from his book and sent me a small smile. I had almost made it to where he was sitting when a certain freckled face moron tried to steal one. "Don't mind if I do (Y/n)-chan~"

"Ace, these are for Marco, not you! Back off!" He didn't listen to me as his hand tried to reach for the plate again but when a trail of blue flames came in between us he backed off. "I-I was only j-joking Marco! I-It's Christmas time aren't we supposed to be sharing?"

"(Y/n) made those cookies for me-yoi. Keep your hands off of them, here you can sit beside me (Y/n)" Marco had patted his lap as he placed his book on the table beside him. "The best seat in the room~ Ace why are you even here, this is me and Marco's house, I don't recall inviting you over"

"W-What!? Am I not allowed to visit my good friends during the holidays? If you don't want me here then fine, I'll leave" I gave Ace a little wave before I sat down on Marco's lap and placed a cookie into his mouth. "Bye~ We'll see you at Pop's house for dinner later this week~"

Ace gave a little pout as he made his way to the door to make his way back home. If I had to guess he had come over to our house since his brothers were probably annoying him at the apartment, he shared with them but I didn't want to babysit the man-child so he had to leave. Once I heard the door close, I quickly made my way over as I quickly locked the door and returned to Marco's side.

"The brats finally gone~ Now we can cuddle in peace~" The plate of cookies was left on the table beside the man so he could eat some more if he wanted to as I wrapped my arms around his middle and nuzzled my cheek into the baggy Christmas sweater he was wearing. "You didn't have to kick Ace out you know-yoi?"

"You're right I didn't have to, I wanted to Marco" One of his hands rested on my hip as he took another bite of cookie before he spoke up. "These cookies are good (Y/n) are they sugar cookies-yoi?" I shook my head as I tried to remember what kind of cookies they were. "Hm... the recipe said they were called Christmas cut out cookies, they had cream cheese in them and I still have a bunch of dough in the freezer"

When he was done with the cookie in his hand he leaned against my neck as both of his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I love you dear-yoi. You're so cuddly~" He made his point by placing a kiss on my lips before he pulled me towards the couch and made me lay on his chest. "Did you want to finish decorating the tree tonight my dear-yoi?"

"Nah, I just want to cuddle with you for the rest of the night. We have all week to decorate the tree~... Hey Marco, take this silly sweater off, it's stopping your body heat from reaching me~" I was pulled at the sweater he was wearing as he started to laugh at me. "If you wanted me out of my clothes so bad you could have just ask-yoi~ We should take this to the bedroom though-yoi~"

"This is cuddle time Marco! Stop thinking dirty thoughts!" I couldn't believe he would suggest that I wanted to bring him to the bedroom. "Whatever you say (Y/n) but remember we can always do that later-yoi~"

"Bad Marco! Where's my blanket? I'll use that to keep me warm" As I looked for my blanket, I felt Marco pull me back down but this time I was laying on his bare chest. "Come here dear-yoi. I'll keep you warm" The thought of finding my blanket was quickly erased as I snuggled closer to his chest, he was much better than any blanket and he just had this way of warming me up within seconds.

"I'm going to cuddle you until I fall asleep Marco. I love you so much, my cuddly pineapple~"

"I love you to-yoi~"

~~~~~~~~~

End